• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. List actresses that we think benefited from being "Harvey's Girls"

User Info: MageGuyInfinity

MageGuyInfinity
3 years ago#1
JLaw and Blake Lively obviously.
Do not support the racism that is Resident Evil 5

User Info: lv54spacemonkey

lv54spacemonkey
3 years ago#2
None of them if they got abused you idiot.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social

User Info: Orange Clockwork

Orange Clockwork
3 years ago#3
Professionally benefited, obviously.
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

MageGuyInfinity
3 years ago#4
lv54spacemonkey posted...

if they had no problem with their arrangement then they didn't get "abused".

User Info: WallStreetWolf

WallStreetWolf
3 years ago#5
Lindsay Lohan
PWB's most diehard Rampaiger - Met Paige , followed by her on Twitter

User Info: VRX3000

VRX3000
3 years ago#6
MageGuyInfinity posted...

You assume none of them had a problem with the arrangement. A far more likely scenario is that people reluctantly decided to do it and keep their mouth shuts because unfortunately, it was the only way to get a job. You can do something and hate the fact that you had to do it.

But these sorts of nuances don't exist in internet know-it-all land where everything is one side or the other. 100% or 0%. No inbetween. Where people with no experience in the industry get to run their mouths behind the veil of being an anonymous forum user. And for whatever reason, the dumb masses trust the words of these types instead of the actual experts in the field. That's how flat earthers still exist.
~ - ~
On second thought, I want my old signature back

MageGuyInfinity
3 years ago#7
VRX3000 posted...

You assume none of them had a problem with the arrangement. A far more likely scenario is that people reluctantly decided to do it and keep their mouth shuts because unfortunately, it was the only way to get a job. You can do something and hate the fact that you had to do it.

But these sorts of nuances don't exist in internet know-it-all land where everything is one side or the other. 100% or 0%. No inbetween. Where people with no experience in the industry get to run their mouths behind the veil of being an anonymous forum user. And for whatever reason, the dumb masses trust the words of these types instead of the actual experts in the field. That's how flat earthers still exist.

he must be the only producer in hollywood. People who rejected him like Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie are sure out of a job.

User Info: VRX3000

VRX3000
3 years ago#8
And you're assuming that

a) at the time in their career they had the thought process to attempt other producers
b) had the means/ability/power to be able to quit a job and immediately get another one from those other producers

You must realize there are millions of people just starting out. You can easily replace a rookie. And not every producer in Hollywood is going to be giving the rookies a chance. You can't just walk up to Steven Spielberg and say, "hey, my other producer tried to rape me. Give me a role," and have that be an instant move to stardom.
~ - ~
On second thought, I want my old signature back

User Info: Flashinapan1988

Flashinapan1988
3 years ago#9

Facts
assassingriskel mach-12

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
3 years ago#10
all the hit movies he produced had no prominent actresses in them
"Why are you always smiling?"
"'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical."
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. List actresses that we think benefited from being "Harvey's Girls"
  • Topic Archived