• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Saw a test screening of Man of Steel AMA (Most likely SPOILERS)

User Info: Nextgengamer666

Nextgengamer666
7 years ago#11
And Zod was amazing. I initially had doubts on Michael Shannon cause I didn't see him as physically imposing but his acting in Boardwalk Empire is amazing. Overall he was incredible in MoS. He just oozed hatred toward Superman and Jor-El. Just minor things as the way he stared at Superman was downright spine tingling.
CP: Ni no Kuni, Tomb Raider
Awaiting: KH HD 1.5 Remix, BioShock Infinite, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Last of Us, GTA V

User Info: Nextgengamer666

Nextgengamer666
7 years ago#12
Gaebora Kaepora posted...
WHO

ARE

YOU?

I am Nextgengamer666. Who are you?
CP: Ni no Kuni, Tomb Raider
Awaiting: KH HD 1.5 Remix, BioShock Infinite, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Last of Us, GTA V

User Info: Gaebora_Kaepora

Gaebora_Kaepora
7 years ago#13
<_<!!

srs though, how'd you get access to a test screening
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone

User Info: Planetvideogame

Planetvideogame
7 years ago#14
Does Lex Luthor have any sort of cameo? And if so, does he get any screentime or lines?

User Info: jorelprime

jorelprime
7 years ago#15
ok, I'll bite. A few question for ya mate

1. How was Henry Cavill? Was his acting as CK/Supes good and does he make a convincing Supes? Better than the last guy?

2. Does Superman fight any Kryptonian robots in the film and does he use heat vision on anyone?

3. Does the Super suit look any brighter in the film than what we've seen so far and are there any fun moments? Does Superman even smile in the film?

4. Would you say that the scope of the action is comparable to such films as Avengers or Transformers and how was the CGI?

Thats all I got. If you are being honest than may your house be covered in gold! And if you're just a prankster than may you slip on an icey sidewalk and brake both of your legs!

Cheers mate!

User Info: Dnias

Dnias
7 years ago#16
Any after credits scene?
The End

User Info: Mjcgohan

Mjcgohan
7 years ago#17
Does it make any attempt to set up a Justice League movie? And by that I mean subtle references and things like the TV screen mentioning Gotham City in Superman Returns.

User Info: Mjcgohan

Mjcgohan
7 years ago#18
Oh, and forgot to ask... Was any of Hans Zimmer's score in the film or did they just use placeholders like with the trailers? How does it sound?

User Info: spanky1

spanky1
7 years ago#19
Yeah, talk about the soundtrack. Was it good? I heard that the drummer of Tool, Danny Carey, actually did the drums for the soundtrack. Can you tell?
p.s. close the 'fridge

User Info: freddurstinsd3

freddurstinsd3
7 years ago#20
Any after credits tie-in to a Justice League movie or a hint towards the future would most likely not be attached to a test screening, guys.
2010 Palace of Wisdom Best User from Connecticut
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Saw a test screening of Man of Steel AMA (Most likely SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived