• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Saw a test screening of Man of Steel AMA (Most likely SPOILERS)

User Info: Nextgengamer666

Nextgengamer666
6 years ago#1
Ask away.

(Might not respond quickly since it's almost 3am and getting tired since I just got back home recently.)
CP: Ni no Kuni, Tomb Raider
Awaiting: KH HD 1.5 Remix, BioShock Infinite, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Last of Us, GTA V

User Info: blcknplm

blcknplm
6 years ago#2
Your opinions of the film?
http://last.fm/user/no_0bie
http://i.imgur.com/lNSV7.gif http://i.imgur.com/9zxnG.jpg

Nextgengamer666
6 years ago#3
Definitely the best Superman film in terms of action and acting. (Sorry but the Reeves films were pretty corny in comparison.)
Awaiting: KH HD 1.5 Remix, BioShock Infinite, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Last of Us, GTA V

User Info: DougFunniee

DougFunniee
6 years ago#4
Do you like the films of Zack Snyder?
oh yeah?

Nextgengamer666
6 years ago#5
DougFunniee posted...
Do you like the films of Zack Snyder?

He's really hit or miss. I enjoyed 300 and Watchmen. I wasn't a fan of Sucker Punch and I didn't watch the Guardians movie. But this is definitely his best movie. Though, you can tell Nolan had a pretty big influence on this.

User Info: DougFunniee

DougFunniee
6 years ago#6
Would you say that there is less slow motion in this than his other films?
oh yeah?

Nextgengamer666
6 years ago#7
Compared to Watchmen and Sucker Punch, definitely. I think he was aiming for more normal paced fights and saved the slo-mo shots for more devastating hits in the fights.

User Info: Toologist

Toologist
6 years ago#8
How was the story overall? And how was Zod?
Honorable U.S. Navy veteran! 9/25/2007-11/24/2011
~Official The Question of the SSB Wii U board Justice League!~

User Info: Gaebora_Kaepora

Gaebora_Kaepora
6 years ago#9
WHO

ARE

YOU?
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone

Nextgengamer666
6 years ago#10
The story was great. It was definitely different from other Superman movies and even the animated series. It showed how he felt different all his life even as a young kid and his reluctance to become Superman but accepted it when he knew the world needed someone to defend it. (I know people will be say "Well that's what Smallville accomplished". Well this movie conveyed that in a considerably less amount of time with more emotion than the 10 years Smallville attempted to do. And I say that even though I enjoyed Smallville.)
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Saw a test screening of Man of Steel AMA (Most likely SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived