• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. worth playing?

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
1 year ago#1
i see it's randomly free on ps+ didn't hear anything about it when they announced nba 2k20 and tombraider. i see it's like a 6-8 hour game tops. looks interesting enough.

is it something to play once or is it something you'd wanna play a few times to see the different endings? if it has multiple endings.

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
1 year ago#2
It has four main endings plus other options throughout that affect the outcomes. Choices matter. Some are small choices others are more important to the endings. I think I’ve gone through five times. I only takes about two hours each time.
I'm not even winded.

User Info: player1972

player1972
1 year ago#3
My first playthrough, I was able to finish in a single sitting. I don't really feel like a second.
I can't believe how out-of-date my previous siggy was.
Too bad this one is, also!!

User Info: OnurOnly

OnurOnly
1 year ago#4
Its 6-8 hours if you play it multiple times. 1 playthrough is like an hour and a half. Maybe even an hour tbh.

creativeme
1 year ago#5
if it's that short then i'll at least give it a playthrough one of these days. was definitely thinking it was a bit longer than that but guess for a freebie it's at least worth spending an hour on.

User Info: TheGrowlanser

TheGrowlanser
1 year ago#6
So is movie length and not game length. Glad is free!
Chaotic Neutral

User Info: Thirty3_1Third

Thirty3_1Third
9 months ago#7
For a single playthrough, this FMV is pretty good. I’m now on my 4th run for more trophies and I’ve experienced a few moments where the triggers don't pop up so I had to guess which direction to go.

It can be a slog doing multiple runs for trophies, but if you play just to try different choices and experience parts of the game previously unexplored it can be fun.

EDIT: the app makes a much more enjoyable experience.
PSN: Thirty3_1Third | Now: LEGO City Undercover | Next: Rise of the Tomb Raider
(edited 9 months ago)

creativeme
9 months ago#8
i tried it out but only played it once and didn't really get all that far. after a few months i ended up deleting it. might try it again someday.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. worth playing?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A