• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. Question. Spoilers.

User Info: michaeluk2014

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#1
How the hell do you get the scenario to kick lucien out of Erica's room? Played 6 times now, but that one really niggles at me!
Psn Michael2008ish

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#2
C'mon people, I'm stagnating at 75% trophies. And somehow, there's at least one major ending I haven't seen :( I've done the burning at the end twice, both with and without friends. I've breathed the perfume and become the butterfly. And I've accepted lucien and became part of the family. What am I missing?
Psn Michael2008ish

User Info: GabrielleM

GabrielleM
11 months ago#3
Take Hanna path, then when asked to get matches, say you'll get them. Look in right drawer first, then in the left one, push over the paper to find a medallion. Then ask Ballard why she has it, and when the option to stay or leave comes, pick leave. Lucian will come in your room after and you get the option to kick him out.
Viper, take my pudding! I care not!
-The Honorable Sir George

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#4
Thank you :)
Psn Michael2008ish

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#5
GabrielleM posted...
Take Hanna path, then when asked to get matches, say you'll get them. Look in right drawer first, then in the left one, push over the paper to find a medallion. Then ask Ballard why she has it, and when the option to stay or leave comes, pick leave. Lucian will come in your room after and you get the option to kick him out.

Only seems to bus 2 actually playing it lol
Psn Michael2008ish

User Info: TheUnknown1One1

TheUnknown1One1
11 months ago#6
michaeluk2014 posted...
And somehow, there's at least one major ending I haven't seen :( I've done the burning at the end twice, both with and without friends. I've breathed the perfume and become the butterfly. And I've accepted lucien and became part of the family. What am I missing?

Reject Lucien.
Brie
Bella

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#7
Yeah I've done the prisoner end too.
Psn Michael2008ish

User Info: Mithreindeer

Mithreindeer
11 months ago#8
Have you breathed the perfume at the end and then rejected the mask afterwards? That was the last one I needed.

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#9
No, I didn't reject the mask after breathing the perfume. Thank you so much, that's the ending I'm missing.
Psn Michael2008ish

User Info: Mithreindeer

Mithreindeer
11 months ago#10
Cool. Hopefully that was the one.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. Question. Spoilers.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A