• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. Any other good FMVs like this?

User Info: C3realkillah

C3realkillah
11 months ago#1
This is the first FMV game I've played and I really enjoyed it. Played it 3 times and there's still so much more of the mystery to learn. Any other good FMV titles like this one? Only one I can think of is late shift which I hear is pretty good as well.
Carpe noctum

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
11 months ago#2
Modern FMV games:
Late Shift
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker
The Shapeshifting Detective
(those 3 are available in a compilation pack called "The FMV Bundle" and it's currently on sale (in USA) for $14.39)
The Bunker
Erica (of course)

Old school FMV games:
Corpse Killer
Night Trap
Double Switch
Dragon's Lair

All of the above can be played with the DS4. I own all of those. Out of the modern ones, I thought The Bunker kinda sucked. The rest were pretty decent.

As for the old school ones......they are an acquired taste that may not appeal to everyone. Your mileage may vary.

I think there is an FMV game or two that require the Playlink app to play, but I don't know what they are since I have no way to use (nor do I want) Playlink.

Hope that helps you :)
I like games. I play them. I have some. I keep them on a harddrive in my console. I'd like to have more of them. That's where PSN comes in.....

User Info: C3realkillah

C3realkillah
11 months ago#3
Rayder posted...
Modern FMV games:
Late Shift
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker
The Shapeshifting Detective
(those 3 are available in a compilation pack called "The FMV Bundle" and it's currently on sale (in USA) for $14.39)
The Bunker
Erica (of course)

Old school FMV games:
Corpse Killer
Night Trap
Double Switch
Dragon's Lair

All of the above can be played with the DS4. I own all of those. Out of the modern ones, I thought The Bunker kinda sucked. The rest were pretty decent.

As for the old school ones......they are an acquired taste that may not appeal to everyone. Your mileage may vary.

I think there is an FMV game or two that require the Playlink app to play, but I don't know what they are since I have no way to use (nor do I want) Playlink.

Hope that helps you :)

Yeah thanks man that's a great list. I'm gonna have to check these out at some point.
Carpe noctum

User Info: michaeluk2014

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#4
Going through Doctor Dekker atm, and enjoying its insanity.

Would be nice to see more fmv games coming but prob not.

You could also try 'until dawn', which is FMVish. Full of horror tropes and you get to kill the little brats :)
Psn Michael2008ish

User Info: michaeluk2014

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#5
Also, 'Man of Medan' is out on the 30th. I have it preordered.
Psn Michael2008ish
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. Any other good FMVs like this?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A