• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. For an FMV game , this is REALLY good!

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
11 months ago#1
I've only played through it twice so far, but it was amazing how much different the scenes were based on your choices. Anyone who is a fan of FMV games like Night Shift, The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker or The Shapeshifitng Detective would definitely enjoy playing through this one multiple times, just to see the different outcomes of you choices. A playthrough takes anywhere from 90 minutes to 2 hours based on your choices.

I was truly impressed with how seamless the video was. hardly ever did I see a hiccup or pause throughout the game.

You can fully play the game with just the DS4's touchpad and the O button, you DO NOT need any stupid playlink app to play this. The game truly does change based on our choices.

Trust me, if you like FMV games, you will not be disappointed with this one, especially when it only costs $10.
I like games. I play them. I have some. I keep them on a harddrive in my console. I'd like to have more of them. That's where PSN comes in.....

User Info: midway007

midway007
11 months ago#2
One of the best underrated games of 2019

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
11 months ago#3
I'd have to agree, but FMV games aren't everyone's cup of tea. I myself love them.
I like games. I play them. I have some. I keep them on a harddrive in my console. I'd like to have more of them. That's where PSN comes in.....
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. For an FMV game , this is REALLY good!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A