• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. Blake trophy?

User Info: gamingdevil800

gamingdevil800
11 months ago#1
Been curious how you get the trophy where you kiss Blake then injure him. Every route I take he gets shot in the face by the crazy woman or slashed by her.

User Info: michaeluk2014

michaeluk2014
11 months ago#2
When you get back to the hospital from Erica's flat with Blake you have the opportunity for the kiss. I can't remember the specific choices but it was something along the lines of erica expressing fear. Then to injure him you need to side with the madwoman at every opportunity. Also you have to lie to him about seeing the madwoman or speaking with her.
Psn Michael2008ish

User Info: GabrielleM

GabrielleM
11 months ago#3
^
Right as far as I can tell.

The dialogue option was "I don’t feel safe", least is what got it for me. After that lie when he asks you about extra info. If tell truth then you endup straight to farm house where he is killed, whereas lying lets you meet him later in Delphi. Then a knife scene happen where you injure him.
Viper, take my pudding! I care not!
-The Honorable Sir George

User Info: GabrielleM

GabrielleM
11 months ago#4
Must apologize for misinformation, as the specific dialogue choice I say to take is irrelevant...I also got the kiss by saying "I feel like I'm going crazy". I think the behavior you have with him before kiss is what matters. Can't be sure what though, but I think trying to express fear and worry a lot might help. Try not to disobey him too much.
Viper, take my pudding! I care not!
-The Honorable Sir George
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. Blake trophy?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A