• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. This was one of the better Live Action games

User Info: Seipheroth1

Seipheroth1
11 months ago#1
Ive played a ton of live action games. This one had had really good acting and cool premise and looked like some work went into the game. I just finished doing a stream for it and uploaded the full playthrough.
My YouTube: Dark Symphony TV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLwqjPvJ5DmObBLrmkzZKDQ
- Shh....

User Info: QuietStorm323

QuietStorm323
11 months ago#2
Great to hear. Did you play Late Shift? If so, is Erica better or worse than that?

Seipheroth1
11 months ago#3
QuietStorm323 posted...
Great to hear. Did you play Late Shift? If so, is Erica better or worse than that?

I did play Late Shift. Late shift was pretty good. This was better.
My YouTube: Dark Symphony TV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLwqjPvJ5DmObBLrmkzZKDQ
- Shh....

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff
11 months ago#4
I think they did a good job with the interactions here too; it's quite impressive to make FMV feel like you're actually pushing, pulling and turning stuff.

User Info: midway007

midway007
11 months ago#5
0 load times too

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
11 months ago#6
What impressed me was how seamless transitions are in the game. Only like once or twice during my 2 (so far) playthroughs did I ever see a hesitation during a transition. And they were just very minor pauses when they did occur. It really impressed me how drastically different some scenes were based on my choices in the game. I figure I will do AT LEAST two more playthoughs of this game before I move on to something else. There's a few routes I really want to try to see the outcomes. And I will certainly come back to it again at a later date. I usually don't care about trophies, but I think this one will be worth pursuing the plat for completion.

In my opinion, they ripped themselves off by only charging $10 for this game. It easily would have been worth a buy at $30. But for $10, it's a must buy for fans of FMV games.

Really glad they didn't shove that Playlink stuff down our throats and gave us the option to play it with the DS4. I wouldn't have bothered with it if they did, since I just have a dumb flip phone that couldn't even run the Playlink app.
I like games. I play them. I have some. I keep them on a harddrive in my console. I'd like to have more of them. That's where PSN comes in.....

Seipheroth1
11 months ago#7
Rayder posted...
What impressed me was how seamless transitions are in the game. Only like once or twice during my 2 (so far) playthroughs did I ever see a hesitation during a transition. And they were just very minor pauses when they did occur. It really impressed me how drastically different some scenes were based on my choices in the game. I figure I will do AT LEAST two more playthoughs of this game before I move on to something else. There's a few routes I really want to try to see the outcomes. And I will certainly come back to it again at a later date. I usually don't care about trophies, but I think this one will be worth pursuing the plat for completion.

In my opinion, they ripped themselves off by only charging $10 for this game. It easily would have been worth a buy at $30. But for $10, it's a must buy for fans of FMV games.

Really glad they didn't shove that Playlink stuff down our throats and gave us the option to play it with the DS4. I wouldn't have bothered with it if they did, since I just have a dumb flip phone that couldn't even run the Playlink app.

Why do you have a flip phone in 2019 if i may ask
- Shh....

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
11 months ago#8
Because I'm not a cellphone person. It annoys me to see people wandering around with their head buried in their phone. It irritates me when I'm at work and I look around and people are playing on their cellphone instead of working.

I refuse to become one of those people. My cell has no internet and texting is disabled.
I like games. I play them. I have some. I keep them on a harddrive in my console. I'd like to have more of them. That's where PSN comes in.....

User Info: Auto_Chrisbot

Auto_Chrisbot
8 months ago#9
@Rayder posted...
Because I'm not a cellphone person. It annoys me to see people wandering around with their head buried in their phone. It irritates me when I'm at work and I look around and people are playing on their cellphone instead of working.

I refuse to become one of those people. My cell has no internet and texting is disabled.

OK Boomer, but I am exactly the same way, lol. I see all these younger people always looking down and tapping their screens, oblivious to the world around them, while I'm content with my flip phone. But bro, you should enable text, sometimes it's more practical and convenient that making a call, ESPECIALLY for emergencies.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beans" - Optimus Pintobean

User Info: CADE FOSTER

CADE FOSTER
7 months ago#10
lol boomers
  1. Boards
  2. Erica
  3. This was one of the better Live Action games
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A