• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DCinGA

DCinGA
1 month ago#1
Got interested in this title a few months after it's release. Been doing some research and believe I'd enjoy it.

I was expecting it to be on sale at this point, but it is $50+ at the major retailers I've been monitoring.

I have NO problem paying $50 for a great game. For those that have it...would you still pay that much knowing what you know about it now?
PS4 - Wii U - DSxl - SNES - Vectrex - Intellivision (thank you Dad...R.I.P. - I miss you)

User Info: rancid_custard

rancid_custard
1 month ago#2
Every day of the week and twice on sunday

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
1 month ago#3
It's been on sale a few times, it will be again
PSN: ClassicMan1982

User Info: SJWFaqs

SJWFaqs
1 month ago#4
I got my copy pre-owned for 30% off at Gamestop a while back.

They have the same promotion going on now again. That being "buy a new game $29.99 or higher, get 30% off a pre-owned game", which would take about $16 off the usual used price of $54.99. So you'd get it for a hair under $40.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: redorblue88

redorblue88
1 month ago#5
I would rather pay full price for a games like this. Developers and the industry in general need to be encouraged and supported when it comes to these rare gems.

User Info: AsIfByMagic

AsIfByMagic
1 month ago#6
ClassicMan posted...
It's been on sale a few times, it will be again
This. It was worth full price, but knowing that it's been on PSN for $40 three times in the last 3ish months, no I wouldn't pay $50.

https://psdeals.net/us-store/game/2052064/ghost-of-tsushima

If you want a place to track these things TC.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: DCinGA

DCinGA
1 month ago#7
Thanks for the advice...but it has to be physical. I know it's hard for some to grasp, but there's no internet service currently available on my long and winding country road. :(
I hear it's about a year away
PS4 - Wii U - DSxl - SNES - Vectrex - Intellivision (thank you Dad...R.I.P. - I miss you)

User Info: Kensei25

Kensei25
1 month ago#8
Hell yes.....the game is a steal at $50 imo.

Between the single player game, new game plus, and the incredible Legends multiplayer mode, I have now put in over 400 hours into the game....

User Info: varekai007

varekai007
1 month ago#9
i would still buy the game at the full 60 dollars, and thats without the free legends add on. its that well done for a player like me.
X-Box Live Tag: Powered By Poi
PSN Plus Tag: Powered_By_Poi

User Info: barf_syndrome

barf_syndrome
1 month ago#10
I paid $50 for it the week it came out.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A