• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. So is there anyone in public sessions

User Info: Kaz13

Kaz13
1 month ago#1
...capable of doing Nightmare Survival without a Ronin? It's annoying as f*** when I join up and people stand there to see the party then quit like a b**** because they don't have their training wheels. That s*** is lame. I've had sessions where we were kicking ass then some guy goes down and ragequits.
I had a god damned P L A N

User Info: DeadBankerDream

DeadBankerDream
1 month ago#2
You should blame Sucker Punch for making it so you can't matchmake nightmare post-game start. Heaven forbid that some people have an easier time getting glam rewards. Making getting a game running less obnoxious is certainly not worth that.
"That thick shaft that causes women to shudder!"

User Info: Kaz13

Kaz13
1 month ago#3
DeadBankerDream posted...
You should blame Sucker Punch for making it so you can't matchmake nightmare post-game start. Heaven forbid that some people have an easier time getting glam rewards. Making getting a game running less obnoxious is certainly not worth that.
Yeah I hate that. They really ought to allow matchmaking for in progress Nightmare. To date I still haven't completed Nightmare with the Hunter.
I had a god damned P L A N
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. So is there anyone in public sessions
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A