• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Still no option to make the quiver invisible?

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
4 weeks ago#1
I'm kinda surprised. I mean there's an option to hide masks during cutscenes. And it does disappear with certain outfits (anything with a cape I guess). Not a massive deal but i just think it makes things like the Ronin outfit look terrible with this big gawdy looking black and golden box on my a**
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: layzahr1

layzahr1
4 weeks ago#2
The fact you cannot hide the bow/quiver is the reason why I refuse to wear most of the game's armors. I wish they allowed us to hide them.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
4 weeks ago#3
layzahr1 posted...
The fact you cannot hide the bow/quiver is the reason why I refuse to wear most of the game's armors. I wish they allowed us to hide them.
I'm not usually this bent out of shape over a cosmetic but it really is an eyesore for most armors
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: mazingetter

mazingetter
4 weeks ago#4
Ghost, kensei, traveller, and Tadayori are my favorite armors. The first three I used for nearly the entirety of their respective NG+ playthroughs. I switched to the Tadayori for those archery-centric quests.

User Info: XenoLoco

XenoLoco
2 weeks ago#5
Equip the blowgun.

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
2 weeks ago#6
XenoLoco posted...
Equip the blowgun.
People meant the quiver with arrows, not the bow.
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Still no option to make the quiver invisible?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A