• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Really? Again? Legends pisses me off..

User Info: WardenOfNorth

WardenOfNorth
1 month ago#1
So i got all the characters maxed out at release, stopped playing after about two weeks even tho i had some skins left to unlock, mainly the nightmare survival without losing a point headpieces.

Now i came back today, wanted to do some fun combat but realized gold is way to easy, so of course i started playing nightmare, might as well try to get the few headpieces im missing.

Got to wave 23 perfectly fine, then two dudes dc, screwed.

Next one i got to 24. I dc...

Third times the charm right? Got to wave 25 and the game hardcrashes. Yeah, im mad. I guess im just not supposed to get that ronin hat...

User Info: NessaJ_TuN

NessaJ_TuN
1 month ago#2
Survival nightmare is unplayable this week man, my games keep getting crashed as well and it always happened after first boss wave, also apparently a lot of people also have the same issue (from reddit), try doing it next week.

User Info: WardenOfNorth

WardenOfNorth
1 month ago#3
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Survival nightmare is unplayable this week man, my games keep getting crashed as well and it always happened after first boss wave, also apparently a lot of people also have the same issue (from reddit), try doing it next week.

Yeah i saw the other topic talking about that, i actually got it on my fourth try, and then it crashed right after again. Still, that hat is mine!

User Info: yama8bigdog

yama8bigdog
4 weeks ago#4
HMU if you want some help running. Get you that hat no problemo.
Psn yama8bigdog

(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: hellhammer

hellhammer
4 weeks ago#5
WardenOfNorth posted...
So i got all the characters maxed out at release, stopped playing after about two weeks even tho i had some skins left to unlock, mainly the nightmare survival without losing a point headpieces.

Now i came back today, wanted to do some fun combat but realized gold is way to easy, so of course i started playing nightmare, might as well try to get the few headpieces im missing.

Got to wave 23 perfectly fine, then two dudes dc, screwed.

Next one i got to 24. I dc...

Third times the charm right? Got to wave 25 and the game hardcrashes. Yeah, im mad. I guess im just not supposed to get that ronin hat...

Wah. You'll survive.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Really? Again? Legends pisses me off..
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A