• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Message for the Nightmare quitters

User Info: rancid_custard

rancid_custard
3 months ago#31
SlabAcid posted...
@rancid_custard Brand new to the game. Think you can give me some MP pointers for the sake of our RE2make days? :D

Sure thing Slab, if you're on when I'm on I'll do some Multiplayer story & survival with you to get your KI level up.

KI is essentially gear level, you'll start low level and only be able to do bronze level missions, you'll be rewarded with gear that's a higher KI level that you can then equip and 're-roll' with earned points to get better KI numbers and elemental/physical properties. If memory serves(?) I think it was level 35 to start doing silver missions and around 75 to start doing golds.

The more missions you complete you earn more points and the wider variety of gear becomes available for use so you can tailor your loadout to your character class and play style.

No rush though mate, enjoy the campaign and familiarize yourself with the controls and mechanics of blocking/parrying etc.

User Info: SlabAcid

SlabAcid
3 months ago#32
^Thank you for all the advice! I've been really impressed with the campaign, and I'm getting addicted fast. I'll probably be glued to it for a while longer before trying out Legends, but I'm eager to hear anything you vets have to teach
RE2 Board "Master of Unlocking" ::: "Slab for RE2R president, seriously." - LeonShart
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Message for the Nightmare quitters
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A