• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Does Your Character Get Stuck? (Legends)

User Info: Boricua_Kidd21

Boricua_Kidd21
3 months ago#1
Sometimes when I get hit by a normal dude, I can't perform any actions and I get hit by the follow ups from the enemy.

Normally I can block/parry/roll or at least move. But sometimes my character gets frozen and just has to take the damage.

It's not my controller because it only happens when I get hit. It doesn't happen every time. But it does happen.

User Info: rancid_custard

rancid_custard
3 months ago#2
I've glitched into the environment when jumping several times when jumping up, down or over some kind of wall

Boricua_Kidd21
3 months ago#3
Yeah I don't glitch through the map or anything like that. I'll get hit, and I won't be able to perform any actions until the dude is done swinging on me. Can't roll, parry, block, attack, ultimate. Nothing. Like I put my controller down. Really sucks because it causes some bs deaths for me. This only started happening in the last couple of weeks.

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
3 months ago#4
How do you recover after getting hit while aiming? I always keep getting hit usually.

Boricua_Kidd21
3 months ago#5
Maybe it's the same thing that happened to me. It seems to be something that just happens. Not all the time, but it does happen.

I was randomly watching a video and saw it happen to this dude, too. At 9:18.
https://youtu.be/pF-B-1RR5Eg

Also wonder how he's doing those rapid attacks.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Does Your Character Get Stuck? (Legends)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A