• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Don't attempt solo nightmare story this week: It's impossible

User Info: unjustchimp

unjustchimp
3 months ago#1
Title says it all. I went through the whole story and got to the end where you have to honor the floating kami shrine. It turns out you can't do it unless you have two players with different attunements to create the special platforms to reach it. To top if off, the only option I had was to quit to lobby which takes away any gear you may have earned by completing other levels and objectives. I'm sorry but if two players are REQUIRED to finish a level, then it should state it in the menu. It merely says UP TO 2 players, not 2 players required. I'm still having fun with the game but that is straight BS.
Ummm, note the sarcasm.

User Info: lon3wanderer

lon3wanderer
3 months ago#2
thought it’s common knowledge you need two players to do the kami jumps πŸ€·β€β™€

User Info: Sephiroth_01

Sephiroth_01
3 months ago#3
I do agree with OP though. If they allow you to start up solo it should be able to be finished solo. You wouldn't be able to get the chest or curse but the level itself should be able to be finished

User Info: lon3wanderer

lon3wanderer
3 months ago#4
Sephiroth_01 posted...
I do agree with OP though. If they allow you to start up solo it should be able to be finished solo. You wouldn't be able to get the chest or curse but the level itself should be able to be finished

the designers of wanted you to team up to complete the levels.. hence some are t designed to be completed solo πŸ€·β€β™€

User Info: unjustchimp

unjustchimp
3 months ago#5
lon3wanderer posted...
the designers of wanted you to team up to complete the levels.. hence some are t designed to be completed solo πŸ€·β€β™€
It literally says in the description "Up to 2 players". Not "2 players required", much like the Raid says 4 players required. "Required" would mean it isn't designed to be completed solo. "Up to" means at least one player should be able to finish it.
Ummm, note the sarcasm.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Don't attempt solo nightmare story this week: It's impossible
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A