• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShadianVise

ShadianVise
6 months ago#1
Am I right in assuming the half-bow and the longbow are the only two bows in the game? I have an excessive amount of bamboo and yew wood after fully upgrading both bows, and I just want to know if it's safe to sell it all now. Is there any other use for it?

Same question for metal after I get the last sword upgrade, I suppose.
I stand in the place bathed in heavenly light, thou art where the gate to the Underworld opens, come forth, divine lightning! This is the end! Indignation!

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
6 months ago#2
Yeah so far haven't found anything else, predator pelts are useful as there are extra tools from the skill tree and later in game but once bow and sword are maxed I think you are done.

Bamboo and yew wood are super easy to farm anyway.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: pyromaniac963

pyromaniac963
6 months ago#3
Yeah, bamboo and yew wood are only for upgrading the bows, once you’ve maxed them out just collect then sell for more supplies.
xenosaga123 posted...
team ninja are sell outs and traitors to the Japanese race, favoring a white protagonist over a japanese protagonist.

User Info: FPS-Drew

FPS-Drew
6 months ago#4
Only two bows in the game.

You get a lot more for metal then bamboo(bamboo is abundant tho)

I'm gonna stock up on all materials, pre emotive of some DLC(that my require materials)

User Info: ShadianVise

ShadianVise
6 months ago#5
Thanks everyone. I think I'll take off the Charm of Inari now. I kept it on all through Act 1 and clearing all of the first region. I have 4000ish supplies, maxed bamboo, near maxed yew and 80 predator hides after upgrading all my capacities to max.
I stand in the place bathed in heavenly light, thou art where the gate to the Underworld opens, come forth, divine lightning! This is the end! Indignation!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A