• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Glitch? Stuck crawling under things

User Info: ekie

ekie
1 year ago#1
For some reason I can't get out from underneath houses or other objects once I crawl into them. Is this a glitch or am I pressing something wrong?

User Info: Shybaason

Shybaason
1 year ago#2
it's a glitch. some have luck getting out by saving an reloading, I'm impatient so i just "turn off" the controller and turn on another one which works for me.

you are supposed to be able to just "walk" out
Twitch.tv/Iraeda

User Info: ekie

ekie
1 year ago#3
Wow thanks. Switching controllers worked, I was able to just walk right out afterwards

User Info: Flloh

Flloh
1 year ago#4
I am currently on Tadayori’s rest, and I have to crawl under this rock to get to the next part in the quest. I can’t go any further because I can’t come out, I tried the controller, restarting and i can’t. Because I’m on a mission this is bothering me and I refuse to play the game until I can get passed it!

this one MAJOR bug, just turned an amazing game to s***! Thanks sucker punch for not being able to COMPLETE UR GAMES!

***Update***
so I switched 3 different controllers, for whatever reason my girlfriends controller worked completely fine. Switched back to my main controller and it works fine now! So thanks- this post helped me considering there is NOTHING out about this game yet!

odd thing is- I’ve been crawling under things fine All game until this! Overall AMAZING GAME- but some of these bugs need to desperately be addressed!

User Info: jfmorris

jfmorris
1 year ago#5
Someone on the reddit said you could get out of crawlspaces by going out of them backwards if you get stuck. Haven't tested this, as I haven't encountered the problem.

User Info: ItzJonko

ItzJonko
1 year ago#6
I have the same issue.

Crawling backwards helped me a lot when the controller switch didn't work.

Just face the wrong direction and crawl back through the desired opening. Hooe this gelost people.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghost of Tsushima
  3. Glitch? Stuck crawling under things
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A