• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tennis World Tour
  3. Developer admits they released 20% (un)finished game

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
1 year ago#1
And there you have it ladies and gents, its official!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/06/tennis_world_tour_has_disastrous_launch_will_rely_on_updated_version_next_year

User Info: MrMojoRisin357

MrMojoRisin357
1 year ago#2
Smh
PSN - MrMojo357

User Info: VanguardFate

VanguardFate
1 year ago#3
I like how he's happy that 500K went to distributers that can't return it, so it'll still be profitable. He's honest about wanting to profit, but never should've said that.

User Info: i like rpgz

i like rpgz
1 year ago#4
So will those people who purchased the game initially get this "polished version" through patches, or will they have to buy a whole new game?
PSN: turkey_nuggets

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
1 year ago#5
i like rpgz posted...
So will those people who purchased the game initially get this "polished version" through patches, or will they have to buy a whole new game?

Yeah they will, through patches. At least thwy say so. They did alread improve with the last few but still ways to go.

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
1 year ago#6
"Hey, at least were are HONEST incompetent a******s!"

They need to start from scratch or give up. This is possibly the worst game that has ever been released on the PS4 that simply cannot be fixed through patches alone.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"
  1. Boards
  2. Tennis World Tour
  3. Developer admits they released 20% (un)finished game
  • Topic Archived