• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tennis World Tour
  3. This game or ao tennis. I assume this

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
1 year ago#1
I see mixed reviews on video but still pretty good. I am leaning toward getting tennis World tour. The old players like Agassi and mcanrow and I bet more in dlc future. The graphics and gameplay seem good so is it the best choice over ao tennis. World tennis has a better roster to I think.

User Info: Valkyreo

Valkyreo
1 year ago#2
Stay away from this, trust me. Its the worst tennis game over made.

https://www.facebook.com/tennisworldtourgame/

Read a few comments and reviews on their page and have a laugh!

shads3055
1 year ago#3
Ok wow so ao tennis is the game to get. Ok kind of bummed but ok seems so tennis’s wins. Comments in some reviews are bad to about this game

shads3055
1 year ago#4
B

User Info: DrunkenBagpipe

DrunkenBagpipe
1 year ago#5
Ok here's the deal, the game is not finished completely and it shows. No online says coming soon, also patches incoming for various issues.
The game doesn't look great, but it also doesn't look terrible, just not up to today's standards. The gameplay at first is not smooth it's very baggy, up to after a few sets then it smooths out. The control of the character feels sluggish, sometimes even slower than you want.
The sound is amysal, you don't get the feel of a Tennis match, also commentary is terrible it's horrendous actually.

For me it's a 6 out 10, there's something potentially there, but in its current state it needs patching to reach any potential.
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize.

shads3055
1 year ago#6
Ok thanks. Going to wait for sale.

User Info: BlankNoOne2

BlankNoOne2
1 year ago#7
Either wait for more patches or sale (since this game is not worth 60 bucks. I would ignore AO tennis as well since this game plays better at its current state.

Ignore those saying that this is the worst tennis game because its not. Its just incomplete and way overpriced
Ray Allen can drop 7 3pointers im not even going to calculate how many points that is - CelticsHomerPro

shads3055
1 year ago#8
Ok

User Info: Tomma

Tomma
1 year ago#9
The core foundation for this game is there.....it's just not polished and not finished. AO has bells and whistles but it's gameplay is clunky and off.
  1. Boards
  2. Tennis World Tour
  3. This game or ao tennis. I assume this
  • Topic Archived