• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Official Bojack Horseman Final Season Thread

User Info: Spoofer

Spoofer
1 month ago#51
Hardcore_Adult posted...
The Trouble with this show's last two seasons is the Penultimate eps generally outshine the finales.

That's been true for practically if not every season, and I personally wouldn't label it a problem.
For example, let's say that there was a butterfly flying over a meadow.
I think I'd want to catch that butterfly.

User Info: Hardcore_Adult

Hardcore_Adult
1 month ago#52
I just feel like they blew their load in the second-to-last eps of Season 5 and 6, leaving the finales a little flat.
I'll get back up for good this time and I ain't comin' down...

User Info: De-

De-
1 month ago#53
I completely forgot about this anecdote from my final season viewing.

There's a scene where Princess Carolyn made a quip about setting production for a Peter Pan movie but from Wendy's point-of-view. Funny about it is, there's an upcoming film by the guy behind Beasts of the Southern Wild that is exactly that premise (Wendy); I think it's already out in LA and NY. That film already had a trailer long before this second-half of the final season aired, so I'm not even sure if I call this life-imitating-art. The dialogue clearly designed as a joke, yet when the joke is already a reality, does it work?
But I could be wrong...

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
3 weeks ago#54
I think I'm the only Bojack fan in the world who didn't care for The View From Halfway Down. In the context of a show that was cut short, it felt like a waste of time, and just as an episode I found it uninteresting.

http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png

User Info: YookaLaylee

YookaLaylee
3 weeks ago#55
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
I think I'm the only Bojack fan in the world who didn't care for The View From Halfway Down. In the context of a show that was cut short, it felt like a waste of time, and just as an episode I found it uninteresting.
I don’t think it was amazing either
I'm the fly in the ointment, the spanner in the works. I'm unpredictable. I'm the X-Factor.
- Jamie Madrox

User Info: thasan20

thasan20
2 weeks ago#56
Finally finished it yesterday. Jfc what a ride, especially those last two episodes.

"Wouldn't it be funny if we never talked to each other again?" was absolutely devastating.
"50 Cent is just an alt account I use to troll the world." -T Mac

User Info: thasan20

thasan20
2 weeks ago#57
Sad_Face posted...
I want to say that Mr. Peanutbutter, while grating at times, has to be the best friend a guy could have. He didn't change his opinion on Bojack after the allegations came out and treated him all the same. I found that incredibly endearing, and it reminds back to my life. You don't want to shut people even after you hear they did bad things. If you don't care and look after them, when then the world doesn't care to look after them, who will? They certainly won't and so they'll continue on that path on destruction, on themselves or on others.

Eh, I'd say that's more Todd. Mr. PB is relentlessly positive in a thoughtless and uncritical way (see the whole fracking story line) so his support always rings a bit hollow.
"50 Cent is just an alt account I use to troll the world." -T Mac
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Official Bojack Horseman Final Season Thread
  • Post New Message