• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: daftpunk_mk5

daftpunk_mk5
2 months ago#1
New Dutch made Netflix show about a cute college student joining a secret society.

Almost done with season 1. Not entirely sure what's going on but it sure is cinematic.
Some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that he has two sets of knees... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

User Info: steun91

steun91
2 months ago#2
I haven't seen it. I'm Dutch, and they've shown some clips/trailers during a talk-show I was watching. It looked mildly interesting, but I was going wait and see what others would say. The reception hasn't been that great, and I don't think I'm going to invest my time in it.
See you later alligator, after a while crocodile, don't forget to write.

User Info: SquallAlmasy

SquallAlmasy
2 months ago#3
I'll probably watch it somewhere in the next couple of weeks. It's a pretty short season so I should be able to fit it in somewhere.

Hope it does well, since it could give a nice boost to the budgets in the Dutch film industry if they can sell their movies and series to the rest of the world through Netflix.
This pain's nothing... compared to what he's given up. - Edward (Full Metal Alchemist)

User Info: daftpunk_mk5

daftpunk_mk5
2 months ago#4
SquallAlmasy posted...
I'll probably watch it somewhere in the next couple of weeks. It's a pretty short season so I should be able to fit it in somewhere.

Hope it does well, since it could give a nice boost to the budgets in the Dutch film industry if they can sell their movies and series to the rest of the world through Netflix.

Yeah episodes are under 40 minutes so it's a quick watch
Some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that he has two sets of knees... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
2 months ago#5
daftpunk_mk5 posted...
Yeah episodes are under 40 minutes so it's a quick watch

The longest episodes are 33 minutes.

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
2 months ago#6
I saw the preview for it after finishing a series yesterday and it looked intriguing. I'll probably start it within the next week or so.
INGREDIENTS: Cancer

User Info: Ruppe21

Ruppe21
2 months ago#7
Urgh dutch shows.
No thank you.
  • Topic Archived