• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 10 Thread. Spoilerz

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
4 weeks ago#11
What’s the best way to watch new episodes of Curb? I’m new to the show (only started in like 2018- already watched the nine seasons twice through though lol).

I don’t have cable at my apartment. I was thinking of either just getting the episodes digitally or waiting for the DVD. How long does it typically take for the DVD to come out after the season has ended? Or does HBO have like a streaming service I can sample once the season is over?
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
4 weeks ago#12
rexcrk posted...
What’s the best way to watch new episodes of Curb? I’m new to the show (only started in like 2018- already watched the nine seasons twice through though lol).

I don’t have cable at my apartment. I was thinking of either just getting the episodes digitally or waiting for the DVD. How long does it typically take for the DVD to come out after the season has ended? Or does HBO have like a streaming service I can sample once the season is over?

Curb's 9th season finale was on December 3, 2017 and the DVD release was March 6, 2018.

HBO has the HBO Now streaming service. They'll soon have HBO Max.

User Info: calinks

calinks
4 weeks ago#13
Yea you can pay like 10 bucks a month for HBO if you have internet.
Check out my gaming website: https://omnigameplayer.com
Latest Topic: AEW needs to make a great wrestling game!

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
4 weeks ago#14
The_Undying_84 posted...
I was thinking that would be a season long arc, but the way that plotline went in this episode, and the way the sexual harassment thing didn't really resolve or go anywhere, makes me think that might be instead.
Could be both. They usually have 2 season long arcs going on. Last season was the LMM plot and the Ayatollah.

I felt last season(Curb's weakest season) left a lot of plot threads unexplored. That was my biggest gripe with it. They set up a lot of funny stuff and never went back to it. So I hope they don't do that here. They have to keep the MeToo thing going.
Undefeated lifetime.

User Info: danzam40

danzam40
4 weeks ago#15
Dr Jackal posted...
Could be both. They usually have 2 season long arcs going on. Last season was the LMM plot and the Ayatollah.

I felt last season(Curb's weakest season) left a lot of plot threads unexplored. That was my biggest gripe with it. They set up a lot of funny stuff and never went back to it. So I hope they don't do that here. They have to keep the MeToo thing going.

The MeToo thing and his feud with Mocha Joe will probably last all season. Not sure if Larry and Cheryl will continue or if the talcum powder incident is the end of that.
Won't change signature until Samoa Joe wins a world championship in WWE or is released!!
Created 06/22/17

User Info: ktownslayer16

ktownslayer16
4 weeks ago#16
The intro conversation between Leon and Larry about skin tone had me in tears. "Yours is like a porridge. Like cream of wheat" lmaoooo Leon kills me.
Fire Pierre Dorion
So who watched Avenue 5? I don't want to make a topic on it since I haven't seen it. I checked reddit and everyone seemed to be really disappointed with it. It's still on my radar and I hope I hear something positive since it's a great group of actors and writers
SMU Mustangs/Jayhawks/Texans/Rockets/Astros
http://followmy.tv/u/Excitebike

User Info: CADE FOSTER

CADE FOSTER
4 weeks ago#18
Yeah i watched it Hugh Laurie is ok but the rest is super meh right after Veep this isnt that good tbh

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
4 weeks ago#19
SuperExcitebike posted...
So who watched Avenue 5? I don't want to make a topic on it since I haven't seen it. I checked reddit and everyone seemed to be really disappointed with it. It's still on my radar and I hope I hear something positive since it's a great group of actors and writers

I'm willing to give it a chance. A lot of great comedies don't hit their stride until season 2 (The Office, Parks and Rec, Veep). The cast is so good, I think it just needs to be fleshed out a little. I stopped watching Parks and Rec after one episode and came back to it years later after hearing all the hype, and it is one of my favorite shows.

User Info: danzam40

danzam40
4 weeks ago#20
Also, Larry’s method of testing how hot coffee is by sticking his nose in it is completely ridiculous even by Larry standards. 😆
Won't change signature until Samoa Joe wins a world championship in WWE or is released!!
Created 06/22/17
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 10 Thread. Spoilerz
  • Post New Message