• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 10 Thread. Spoilerz

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
1 month ago#1
Curb starting tonight has now surpassed Seinfeld in terms of total seasons. Pretty crazy.

Also, don't forget Bob Einstein(Marty Funkhauser) passed away last year, so no more Marty in Curb. I actually forgot until a few days ago, he was my favorite side character, the show is really gonna miss him.
Undefeated lifetime.

User Info: CADE FOSTER

CADE FOSTER
1 month ago#2
10 seasons over 20 years is freaking crazy

User Info: danzam40

danzam40
1 month ago#3
Dr Jackal posted...
Curb starting tonight has now surpassed Seinfeld in terms of total seasons. Pretty crazy.

Yeah but Curb is averaging only 10 episodes per season so it would have to go to season 19 to have more episodes than Seinfeld.
Won't change signature until Samoa Joe wins a world championship in WWE or is released!!
Created 06/22/17

User Info: MLBloomy

MLBloomy
1 month ago#4
Good stuff. Mistaking Jeff for Weinstein, the MAGA hat usage, Larry's reactions to receiving oral, Cheryl coughing talcum powder. Breaking the selfie stick, knocking over those scooters.

Has Curb ever reused a bit from Seinfeld like the cutoff for wishing a Happy New Year?

User Info: SuperExcitebike

SuperExcitebike
1 month ago#5
Larry can take all the time he needs between seasons because this show is still A+ quality
SMU Mustangs/Jayhawks/Texans/Rockets/Astros
http://followmy.tv/u/Excitebike

User Info: Dr Jackal

Dr Jackal
1 month ago#6
The MAGA hat stuff was great. Only Larry can think of using it that way. The Jeff stuff was great. Also liked him going after Mocha Joe.

Other small moments like Jeff cracking up hysterically when they made fun of Susie and the other stuff in that skit, he laughed a lot more tame. The sexual harassment stuff.

I think it would be cool if Larry and Cheryl got back together, I think that duo really brought out the best in Larry's character.
Undefeated lifetime.

User Info: calinks

calinks
1 month ago#7
You got any Danishes?

No.

You f***in up!
Check out my gaming website: https://omnigameplayer.com
Latest Topic: AEW needs to make a great wrestling game!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SuperMarioGamer

SuperMarioGamer
1 month ago#8
Very solid season premiere, delivered laughs throughout.
As I turn and look into the sun, the rays burn my eyes.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 month ago#9
Dr Jackal posted...

I think it would be cool if Larry and Cheryl got back together, I think that duo really brought out the best in Larry's character.

I was thinking that would be a season long arc, but the way that plotline went in this episode, and the way the sexual harassment thing didn't really resolve or go anywhere, makes me think that might be instead.
bloop

User Info: CADE FOSTER

CADE FOSTER
1 month ago#10
Larry still f***ing funny love it
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 10 Thread. Spoilerz
  • Post New Message