• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: daftpunk_mk5

daftpunk_mk5
2 months ago#1
Writing is s*** but its good popcorn entertainment.
Some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that he has two sets of knees... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

User Info: Unit7

Unit7
2 months ago#2
I enjoyed it. Though I ended up liking the first half more then the last.

Would watch a season 2 if it gets renewed.

User Info: daftpunk_mk5

daftpunk_mk5
2 months ago#3
Lmao what?
luther gets shot, "what the f*** Jimmy?", casual walks it off
Some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that he has two sets of knees... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

User Info: CronoDyne

CronoDyne
2 months ago#4
Ian Somerhalder really phoned it in. He also should maybe stay away from Vampire shows for at least a couple years?

Im about 5 episodes in and it’s pretty bad. The writing and acting is poor. It feels like a cheap CW drama, not a Netflix Original.
Check out my full 40 level SMM game in the link below
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/OmegaDyne

User Info: PeteyParker

PeteyParker
2 months ago#5
I really liked the book it's based on but I didn't really dig the first episode and haven't watch any more of it yet since I was enjoying The Expanse Season 4 and The Witcher Season 1 much more. I've finished both shows now so maybe I'll get back to it.
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"

User Info: faqxinaterz6

faqxinaterz6
2 months ago#6
I couldn't finish the second episode. Might just put it in the background and see if it will catch my attention again.

Ian really shouldn't have done another Vampire show. He was perfect as Damon.
The future that shines in my eyes changes easily, and sometimes it slips from my hand.

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
2 months ago#7
from The promos I saw two cw actors. Dunno if there are more
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
2 months ago#8
My wife wanted to watch it because of Ian Somerhalder even though she's not interested in this type of vampire show. We both agreed that it's pretty damn terrible and Ian really does phone it in with his performance. Then again I doubt he'll ever have a performance going forward anywhere near his character in the Vampire Diaries.
INGREDIENTS: Cancer
  • Topic Archived