• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 weeks ago#31
at episode 6 now and enjoying it. Laughed hard at seaburn as rebecca in the girl chat talking about the date, and subham being the only guy to work out while the other guys are just in the tub or eating chips. Not sure how i feel about how they keep replacing old players with new ones
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
3 weeks ago#32
The look on "Rebecca's" face when getting the giant teddy bear f***ing killed. "Oh f***!". lol. This show is way more entertaining than it deserves to be.

User Info: calinks

calinks
1 week ago#33
Havent watched the finale yet. Will soon though.
Check out my gaming website: https://omnigameplayer.com
Latest Topic: AEW needs to make a great wrestling game!
Alexanaxela posted...
Not sure how i feel about how they keep replacing old players with new ones

I have two episodes left and it definitely seems unfair that a dude that's been there the shortest and faced one potential blocking is in the final 6. I do get that it is harder for the new people to form relationships, but they will need to tweak this in subsequent seasons.
  • Post New Message