• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
2 months ago#21
Ah there we go lol, Im hoping to get people into it. I've loved it so far, last 4 episodes drop on Wednesday.

User Info: CronoDyne

CronoDyne
2 months ago#22
Feels like Solitary mixed with The Real World. None of the people seem very genuine or relatable and come off like they’re acting for the cameras, acting like no one actually acts in real life (Chris especially). And they got rid of seemingly the only likable person in the first episode. I don’t see myself continuing this.
Check out my full 40 level SMM game in the link below
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/OmegaDyne

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
2 months ago#23
Fair enough, not gonna be for everyone. I personally feel though that a few of them are definitely genuine... Subha, Seaburn (even though hes pretending to be his gf to the circle lol) Sammie, all I feel are genuine people. Chris and Joey are definitely over the top, but in an entertaining way. They obviously are probably told to ham it up, like any other reality show, it is still the entertainment business after all.

User Info: calinks

calinks
2 months ago#24
WTF at episode 8...

***Spoilers***

The Joey and Miranda stuff seemed forced and random as hell. I get that Joey is a horndog and basically wants a piece of half the girls he sees in the circle but he was laying it on so thick about his connection with Miranda, I was cringing and thought she would be too but then she bought it into and even made out with him, wtf!?

I get that there may have been some spark or attraction but come on. That seemed like way too much. I think it was just hormones and isolation working together. Joey has been bursting for any action. I am totally making a judgment call based of of little evidence but I am guessing Miranda probably falls for guys easily because her family issues, so I guess she was eager to eat the BS up.

If those two were in the same room for the night I'm 70 percent they would bone with Joey's horniness combined with Miranda's desire to be wanted, lol that was a mess XD

If they were flirting hardcore for like weeks and this happened I'd get it but this was a lot.
Check out my gaming website: https://omnigameplayer.com
Latest Topic: AEW needs to make a great wrestling game!

User Info: rappa

rappa
2 months ago#25
calinks posted...
WTF at episode 8...

***Spoilers***

The Joey and Miranda stuff seemed forced and random as hell. I get that Joey is a horndog and basically wants a piece of half the girls he sees in the circle but he was laying it on so thick about his connection with Miranda, I was cringing and thought she would be too but then she bought it into and even made out with him, wtf!?

I get that there may have been some spark or attraction but come on. That seemed like way too much. I think it was just hormones and isolation working together. Joey has been bursting for any action. I am totally making a judgment call based of of little evidence but I am guessing Miranda probably falls for guys easily because her family issues, so I guess she was eager to eat the BS up.

If those two were in the same room for the night I'm 70 percent they would bone with Joey's horniness combined with Miranda's desire to be wanted, lol that was a mess XD

If they were flirting hardcore for like weeks and this happened I'd get it but this was a lot.
I think u need a cold shower

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
2 months ago#26
I’m completely satisfied with that winner and I’m glad that - Episodes 11 and 12 spoilers - The OGs were the final five

I feel like Bill and Ed/Momma Ed but mostly Ed got a raw deal, because they both seem like genuinely nice people. Just got in too late

Something that rubbed me the wrong way was - Seaburns reaction to Shooby and then his sit down interview. Meeting Shooby, like I’m not saying you have to be over the top, but the guy showed way more emotion in meeting that scumbag Adam than he did meeting his best buddy from the whole game. And then in his sit down interview, he came off as kind of above everything.

Overall - I would’ve slotted the final five in the exact same order that they slotted each other.

I’d watch season two if Netflix picks it up. The wife is going to be pissed that I watched all these four episodes at work today because we watch it together, but all four of them were relatively short, so they were easy to knock out throughout the day
LSU Tigers - 2019 National Champions
1958, 2003, 2007, 2019

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
2 months ago#27
I started this last night and will probably blow through it quickly. I do miss Big Brother since cutting the cord, and this fills the need (without having to watch 3 hours a week for 2 months). This is the perfect show to end the night with while watching TV in bed. Mindless, but entertaining. I think this would be even better once you get to season 4 or 5 and people know the strategies from watching past seasons (think of how basic Survivor season 1 seems now), although on the other hand the format could get old quick. It will rely on great casting, which BB and Survivor pretty much managed to do throughout their runs.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
2 months ago#28
alright @VanDam I picked this up strictly based on your recommendation. Just watched 1st episode and was pretty interesting actually, will watch a few more episodes. I'm just wondering a bit how the voice commands work though it doesn't really affect anything. At one point, alana was like "circle pick the pic with me wearing what i'm wearing now." Is the technology really that good, or i'm guessing there's just a worker behind the scenes doing everything manually?

wtf his account is gone :'(
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: Tmo_1992

Tmo_1992
2 months ago#29
Tmo_1992 posted...
For all you people who like the idea on an online reality game, please hit me up. I am part of a community that plays Survivor and big brother online through medias like skype and discord. It sounds silly and like it shouldn't work, but they are very fun. If you are ever interested please let me know and I can get you connected to the right people.

Posting this again just so more people can see. I will (probably if i get picked) be playing in Heroes vs Villains Survivor game in February.
Roll Tide!

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
2 months ago#30
Alexanaxela posted...
I'm just wondering a bit how the voice commands work though it doesn't really affect anything. At one point, alana was like "circle pick the pic with me wearing what i'm wearing now." Is the technology really that good, or i'm guessing there's just a worker behind the scenes doing everything manually?

Yeah it’s somebody doing all the menial stuff like following their commands and doing the typing when they talk and all that other stuff.
LSU Tigers - 2019 National Champions
1958, 2003, 2007, 2019
  • Topic Archived