• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
1 month ago#1
Oh god is anybody else watching this? I got hooked. It sounded so stupid but a buddy of mine told me to try it and I binged the 4 current episodes last night. It's a weekly release and not just whole season at once.

Basically its a reality show, 8 people are separated in rooms in an apartment building. They make online profiles, and that's how they communicate. They can either be the real them, an exaggerated version of themselves, or someone entirely different. For instance, one guy is pretending to be his girlfriend and using her pictures because he thinks her face and his humor is a good combo. Every day you upload one new photo, and update your "status". They communicate with eachother through the circle. They have a group chat with everybody, but then you can break into smaller group chats, and DMs. They have to then decide who they like the best, and rank them accordingly, and the top 2 liked people get to decide who to "block" aka send home.

It's a lot of fun, people constantly worried they are being catfished, and who to trust. Pretty sure one guy is following in love with a guy pretending to be a girl.

All my other fans of Survivor/Big Brother should give it a shot. It's a fun trainwreck of reality crap.

@Tmo_1992 @Alexanaxela @Ludwig_Von_2 @calinks @PLCD

(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Tmo_1992

Tmo_1992
1 month ago#2
I've heard of this but haven't watched it. I've heard it's basically a tv version of what a lot of people already play online. Like that online survivor game i was trying to recruit you for LOL
Roll Tide!

VanDam
1 month ago#3
Lol, put $100k on the line and im all in!

You should check it out and let me know what you think.

Tmo_1992
1 month ago#4
All our free time has gone into trying to catch up on survivor before All winners happens.

But there's no way we will catch up on time because were only on season 21 and Winners starts in a few weeks.
Roll Tide!

User Info: Ludwig Von 2

Ludwig Von 2
1 month ago#5
Interesting concept thanks for the heads up. I haven’t seen anything pop up on Netflix so I’ll have to check it out when I get home.
My luck works best when things are... random. Mat Cauthon from The Dragon Reborn

User Info: calinks

calinks
1 month ago#6
LOL it sounds like REALLY stupid idea but I'll probably check it out. I do enjoy my trashy reality tv. Thanks for the heads up!
Check out my gaming website: https://omnigameplayer.com
Latest Topic: AEW needs to make a great wrestling game!

Tmo_1992
1 month ago#7
For all you people who like the idea on an online reality game, please hit me up. I am part of a community that plays Survivor and big brother online through medias like skype and discord. It sounds silly and like it shouldn't work, but they are very fun. If you are ever interested please let me know and I can get you connected to the right people.
Roll Tide!

VanDam
1 month ago#8
calinks posted...
LOL it sounds like REALLY stupid idea but I'll probably check it out. I do enjoy my trashy reality tv. Thanks for the heads up!
Lol it really is a stupid idea, but it works. I didn't want to watch it but was convinced to and now Im mad I cant binge the whole thing and have to wait for new episodes on Wednesdays.

User Info: calinks

calinks
1 month ago#9
Welp VanDam you were right. Started watching it and it's pretty damn entertaining. I love the cast they did a good job with casting people who were varied but interesting to watch. Joey cracks me up big time. I'm also surprised people are flirting as much seeing as the rules are obvious people are trying to manipulate you but I guess it doesn't stop people on other shows from doing it.

The season is going to be way longer than I thought, figured it would be like 8-10 episodes but it looks like they will stretch it out a long time. I'm happy about it. Hope it does well and they get a season 2.
Check out my gaming website: https://omnigameplayer.com
Latest Topic: AEW needs to make a great wrestling game!

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
1 month ago#10
calinks posted...
The season is going to be way longer than I thought, figured it would be like 8-10 episodes but it looks like they will stretch it out a long time. I'm happy about it. Hope it does well and they get a season 2.

12 episodes. Ends next week. The British seasons so far had 18 and 22 episodes.
  • Post New Message