• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Vikings Season 6 Spoilers

User Info: rodu_jr

rodu_jr
1 month ago#31
I think the guy who saved Bjorn is supposed to be Eric the Red; Leif Ericson's father

User Info: Auto_Chrisbot

Auto_Chrisbot
1 month ago#32
Yes
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beans" - Optimus Pintobean

User Info: White Eagle

White Eagle
4 weeks ago#33
I’m sorry, but the Lagertha stuff really started to drag. At least until Bjorn showed up, that part made the episode for me.

Some other stuff happened too.

I did think it was funny that the characters framed Lagertha going back to Kattegat as “letting them know that we beat and killed Whitehair.” I can just imagine Lagertha making it back to Ubbe, bleeding out, and telling him they beat Whitehair. Ubbe says, “who is Whitehair?”

No one in Kattegat knows what’s going on, lol, whether in Lagerthaville or that Harald is King of Norway. Gunnhilde (sp?) only went there because she had a dream. Torvi found out her son is dead because she went there after seeing Lagertha’s corpse.
Detroit Red Wings
http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnhlexperts/108545331.jpg

User Info: faqxinaterz6

faqxinaterz6
4 weeks ago#34
For those who know about Vikings' lore and their sacrifice, questions about Gyda.

Why did she have to sleep with the 3 guys? Isn't sacrifice supposed to be pure in nature?

After all that, she didn't even made it on the boat to be burn with Lagertha?

When Bjorn was waking up on the boat, he really looks like Ragnar! Perfect casting. Bjorn was good this episode, though surprised he didn't go to Lagertha's body one last time.

Would have been cool to have Ragnar appeared one more time at the end with Lagertha to come full circle.

I do agree that Lagertha's story this season has been really disappointing. It took them 7 episodes to spend time on her part. Surely the village could have send someone to Kattegat and ask for help? It can be done by sea and land, so it won't take too long as Lagertha made it fine despite her injuries.

Was this Winnick's episode as director?
The future that shines in my eyes changes easily, and sometimes it slips from my hand.

User Info: ReiRei89

ReiRei89
4 weeks ago#35
Gyda was on the boat with Lagertha. Not sure why she had to f*** those guys though.
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar

rodu_jr
4 weeks ago#36
Best I can think of regarding Gyda, is the sacrifice is very similar to what was described in the book Eaters of the Dead which the movie 13th Warrior was based on. As to how accurate, I dunno

User Info: faqxinaterz6

faqxinaterz6
4 weeks ago#37
rodu_jr posted...
Best I can think of regarding Gyda, is the sacrifice is very similar to what was described in the book Eaters of the Dead which the movie 13th Warrior was based on. As to how accurate, I dunno

Care to elaborate? Not many of us would have read the book and some haven't watch the movie as well (like me).
The future that shines in my eyes changes easily, and sometimes it slips from my hand.

rodu_jr
4 weeks ago#38
faqxinaterz6 posted...
Care to elaborate? Not many of us would have read the book and some haven't watch the movie as well (like me).
here's the movie scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0twvVmJKTJY

no rape scene in the movie

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
3 weeks ago#39
The only interesting story this season is Ivar and the Rus.

They powered through the endgames of most of the established characters in the first half of last season for this aimless meandering? They should’ve stretched out the Great Heathen Army and the transition of power in Wessex, because this stuff now is just rudderless.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: White Eagle

White Eagle
3 weeks ago#40
Will the “Tale of” recap episode for the final season be Hvitserk telling a story to other druggies in the woods?

Tale of Ivar do work with his obsession.
Detroit Red Wings
http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnhlexperts/108545331.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Vikings Season 6 Spoilers
  • Post New Message