• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. The Mandalorian Discussion Topic **spoilers** (Disney+ Exclusive)

User Info: Northlane

Northlane
1 month ago#421
Good episode
An NFL Haiku
Bosa dreams broken. Like records set by Mahomes. Gruden is a bust.

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
1 month ago#422
Twi'lek Harley Quinn and her constant hissing was annoying.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

User Info: faqxinaterz6

faqxinaterz6
1 month ago#423
CellBlock7 posted...
Funny thing is he basically played Bobby from SoA in this episode lol

All he needed was a speedster bike next to him then he would have been complete!
The future that shines in my eyes changes easily, and sometimes it slips from my hand.

User Info: faqxinaterz6

faqxinaterz6
1 month ago#424
VincentVega posted...
Twi'lek Harley Quinn and her constant hissing was annoying.

The yelling was more grating for me, actually.
The future that shines in my eyes changes easily, and sometimes it slips from my hand.

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
1 month ago#425
Why is everyone always complaining about “tOo MuCh FiLlEr”?

Is the show not allowed to be about the adventures of a Mandalorian?
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
1 month ago#426
rexcrk posted...

People got so used to stuff with big overarching narratives like GoT that they forgot what episodic shows were like.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Crushed515151

Crushed515151
1 month ago#427
rexcrk posted...

I kind of agree. They are setting up elements to tell a smaller story. Each of these episodes has revealed a truth about Mando’s situation. Just because it may be going slower than anticipated doesn’t make it filler. I feel if nothing, it is quite consistent in that matter. Sure certain elements of these episodes may feel “filler” but the outcome has served to such situational truths

Shows like this should stop announcing season lengths. Or instead, give people the range of episodes they are aiming for. I think people are needlessly frustrated because they know that the show is only 8 episodes . I guess all this could be avoided if they launch them all at once. It prevents people from feeling too invested, although they create buzz by making a weekly release

Stop, Drop, And Roll Does Not Work In Hell-By the End of Tonight

User Info: Shadow_Master_T

Shadow_Master_T
1 month ago#428
I thought Stormtroopers are considered good marksmen canonically due to that quote in Episode 4, and that the joke about their poor aiming is just something us fans laugh about? The characters joking about Stormtrooper aiming seems to contradict this...

Unless that comment was retconned and they're considered poor aim in-Universe...
3DS FC: 0619-4217-8701

User Info: botsrule

botsrule
1 month ago#429
How many recognized Richard Ayoade (Moss/Zero) in episode Chapter 6: The Prisoner?

IT Crowd - Best Of Moss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0gH_omVWIg

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
1 month ago#430
6 was better than 4 and 5, but those first three episodes were what I want the show to be. Bringing in the child was something so unexpected and interesting, and they've done basically nothing with it for 3 episodes now.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. The Mandalorian Discussion Topic **spoilers** (Disney+ Exclusive)
  • Topic Archived