• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. The Purge - Season 2 starts October 15

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
4 months ago#1
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty pumped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7LPl1URuQc

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
4 months ago#2
First season was decent but I’m not sure about this.

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
3 months ago#3
I thought the first season was ok. The "husband and wife" 1/3 of the story line bored the hell out of me though, so really made those parts of the episodes drag on for me.

Glad it got a second season, and hope the new storie(s) are more like the other 2/3 of the first season, the guy looking for his sister, and the lady vs her boss.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD /Corsair CX650M / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
3 months ago#4
I really enjoyed the first season. This looks quite a bit different, but ill definitely give it a shot.

G-Ziss
3 months ago#5
Just a reminder that season 2 starts this Tuesday, October 15.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
3 months ago#6
I was glad when they went the regular purge route with season 1. I guess season 2 is originally what was going to be season 1 with it focusing on the rest of the days. Though i'll check out season 2 not sure if i'll like it.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Zikten

Zikten
3 months ago#7
I liked season 1 so I will watch this

G-Ziss
3 months ago#8
Tonight's the big night!

User Info: L0rdCrump

L0rdCrump
3 months ago#9
Good episode but I hope the next Purge starts like halfway through the season and not at the very end. It will interesting how they do non-Purge night episodes.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

User Info: LordFreezer

LordFreezer
3 months ago#10
They said the main characters from Season 1 would return for this.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. The Purge - Season 2 starts October 15
  • Topic Archived