The Walking Dead S8 Discussion Topic: Part 2 *Spoilers* Here's Negan!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. The Walking Dead S8 Discussion Topic: Part 2 *Spoilers* Here's Negan!

User Info: Master X

Master X
4 months ago#151
Has anyone posted this before (I know I have but no response), but the openings often hint at upcoming stuff and for at least the last two seasons...I mean, is that a Whisperer at the end of the opening? It looks like a walker but it's clearly dashing and swaying its arms. It's dashing like someone having fun playing in a field.
"For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."

User Info: Funbazooka

Funbazooka
4 months ago#152
That was a walker seen by Shane in season 2 as Rick and him were driving by.
I'll defend any man's Funbazooka!

User Info: Vigrim

Vigrim
4 months ago#153
Wonder how Negan is gonna end up in Alexandria so quickly. Hope this in ale saves this as most episodes have been subpar imo.
https://i.imgur.com/N19dutP.gif
http://i.imgur.com/RbNdoh.jpg

User Info: Auto_Chrisbot

Auto_Chrisbot
4 months ago#154
@Master X posted...
Has anyone posted this before (I know I have but no response), but the openings often hint at upcoming stuff and for at least the last two seasons...I mean, is that a Whisperer at the end of the opening? It looks like a walker but it's clearly dashing and swaying its arms. It's dashing like someone having fun playing in a field.

Thats been there since like season 3.

Funbazooka posted...
That was a walker seen by Shane in season 2 as Rick and him were driving by.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beans" - Optimus Pintobean

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
4 months ago#155
Solid Eugene meltdown episode lol. He's losing his s***. People think Eugene is dying after that episode but I don't think he's gonna be the one to go. Someone more important is going. Carl/Darryl/Michione... someone like that.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
4 months ago#156
VanDam posted...
Solid Eugene meltdown episode lol. He's losing his s***. People think Eugene is dying after that episode but I don't think he's gonna be the one to go. Someone more important is going. Carl/Darryl/Michione... someone like that.

It won't be Daryl, AMC will have him be the only character on the show if it came to it instead of killing him off. Michonne I can understand since her actress is now part of the Marvel Universe.

Carl makes sense too as some people have reported that he hasn't been seen filming since this coming up episode and that he may have wanted out of the show.
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

User Info: HDG487

HDG487
4 months ago#157
But that flashforward with Siddiq makes no sense then
Do whatever the hell you want. What do I care?

User Info: Mr_Biscuit

Mr_Biscuit
4 months ago#158
Show worth catching up on? I watched the first four episodes of the season but just haven't been feeling it anymore. Has it picked back up in terms of quality?
https://www.bigplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/img_6703.jpg

User Info: art_of_the_kill

art_of_the_kill
4 months ago#159
pycho316 posted...
With the show's ratings declining with these recent seasons, I think Darryl, one of the biggest fan favorites on the show, is the closest thing to a lock to survive you can get on the show at this point. Unless Norman Reedus wants out and the show can't throw enough money at him to keep him, I don't see the character dying anytime soon.

Which is a shame that the show is, narratively, gonna be held hostage to ratings and the whims of fans instead of focusing on telling the best story possible, but it is what it is.

Pretty much. It's been clear for quite some time now that the writers absolutely do not have the balls to kill Daryl off.

It’s a shame, because I would fully welcome his death at this point. He's long stopped being the show's saving grace for me, and I've been sick of him since season 6. Also, I'm pretty sure the writers expected us all to forgive him for getting Glenn killed after he apologized to Maggie, but I sure as f*** haven't.
Assassin's Creed (yes, the first one) is one of my favorite games from Gen 7.

User Info: ModestJ

ModestJ
4 months ago#160
Yeah, Daryl's on a path that really doesn't have any pleasant turns. He got Glenn killed and then was held prisoner and "tortured", so he's become a vengeful blood-seeker who doesn't care about doing things according to plan. It's a dangerous way to think, and he could get more people hurt in his lust for vengeance.

Maybe he needs to go soon.
I hate preordering, DLC, online gaming, and tier lists. In that order.
Alexander Gustafsson= Future Light Heavyweight Champion
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. The Walking Dead S8 Discussion Topic: Part 2 *Spoilers* Here's Negan!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived