South Park Season 21 --- Discussion topic (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. South Park Season 21 --- Discussion topic (SPOILERS)

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
5 months ago#211
*locks door*

Hope you brought some condoms

User Info: Phoro

Phoro
5 months ago#212
This was the funniest episode of the season, easily.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
5 months ago#213
lol door knob cum
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
5 months ago#214
It'd be tough to not lampoon Trump considering Garrison is now pretty much that character and Garrison is a main character.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
5 months ago#215
VanDam posted...
It'd be tough to not lampoon Trump considering Garrison is now pretty much that character and Garrison is a main character.

Garrison is not a main character. South Park has a huge cast of characters anyway. There's no reason they couldn't ignore him.

User Info: ju_mu

ju_mu
5 months ago#216
South park is the kind of show where the main character changes depending on the episode(which even during the heavilly serialized seasons is true) For god sakes even pip anfld towellie got thier very own episode. Thats why the show is called south park and not the stan kyle cartman andkenny show.

User Info: Socarrat

Socarrat
5 months ago#217
It's nice to find comedy that's not about Trump, but I think it's a bit convenient for them to say "well it's too much like reality now lolol, reality is funnier so Im leaving him out" when so many trump supporters are into the show as well. It's one thing to admit "Trump's a clown that we couldn't make up" in a interview, it's another to do something that actually might make people who are fans of Trump on some level change the channel for safer places. I get a feeling that they know the silent triggered might watch a lot of South Park and that they might stop.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
5 months ago#218
Hey! Next episode will give us some more Nathan & Mimsy!
I am not economically viable.

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
5 months ago#219
Wow took Heidi a while to become Cartman.
Start me, bench Forte

User Info: Justin2Krelian

Justin2Krelian
5 months ago#220
Already the funniest episode of the season
-J2K
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. South Park Season 21 --- Discussion topic (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived