Fishing Tourney #5 daily results

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Fishing Tourney #5 daily results

User Info: Alex_Masterson

Alex_Masterson
1 month ago#1
I thought I would make a thread for this separate from the general talk about the tourney, so we can see daily progress.

I did not buy the gold rod. For day 1, I did seven cycles, used all five tourney nets, got only two fish from the animals in my camp, and caught nine doubles, for a total of 90 fish on Day 1 measuring 2773.6 cm.

User Info: MamieKate09

MamieKate09
1 month ago#2
Day 1, I got ~1200cm in the 1st 4 cycles + had used 1 net. After falling asleep on my phone + missing cycle 5 + getting No fish from my campers, I broke down + bought – oh, right “rented” the rod. Because I was catching mostly guppies in cycle 6, I got less than 300cm (14 fish average = 22cm)!
As of end day, I had only 2312.
Day 2 Cycle 1: I’m at 2630cm.
I still already feel stressed that I may not make it.
And Somehow the time for interacting w/animals at my campsite has gotten twisted around til 20 min before cycle rotation. (Is there a way to change this or a way to know when it is, rather than having to check back repeatedly?)

And I can’t remember the most efficient way to make white+ black, + purple tulips

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#3
I bought the power rod ASAP....
First day end was about 2800 cm or so.

Currently at something well over 3k...
Will post end day results.
The POWER!!!
It’s a real dandy feeling...
Explains why we pay LT for it.
Powa!!!
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Nicolelaroche

Nicolelaroche
1 month ago#4
I’m so glad I bought the rod. I played 6 cycles yesterday and only ended up with 2200cm. I haven’t used the tourney nets yet. Are the fish smaller this tourney?
Pocket camp: 58384505204 Nicole

gamemaster712
1 month ago#5
Nicolelaroche posted...
I’m so glad I bought the rod. I played 6 cycles yesterday and only ended up with 2200cm. I haven’t used the tourney nets yet. Are the fish smaller this tourney?

Those blasted guppies are...
They practically plankton
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

User Info: TrafficDodger

TrafficDodger
1 month ago#6
Like Kate, I bought the rod after 5 cycles when I'd only reached 1200 cm and knew there was no way I'd finish in time. At the end of the night, I got up to about 2800 cm. I'm currently at 4000 cm (after 4 cycles on day 2) so the rod has really made a difference. As @gamemaster712 says "Powa!"
ACPC: CarsDodger

User Info: FemmeFromMars

FemmeFromMars
1 month ago#7
I didn't keep track of day 1 but I can tell you where I am now. I bought the golden rod right away. I've done that for three tourneys now and completed all tourneys except the one where I was on vacation without internet. I won't wake up in the middle of the night or rearrange my daily schedule to fish, though I manage to make most daytime cycles. I've also used all my tourney nets and gotten maybe half a dozen fish from campers. I just got my silver trophy and am down to three Chip challenges, which are a good way to get some of the loot and leaf tickets to defer that rod purchase. In all the grumbling about the golden rod, only a couple of people have mentioned (in the other topic) that we are now getting tickets for logging in (15 a week), as well as tourney rewards. True, it's not even close to enough to get every leaf ticket item in the game, but it is significant to budget toward things you know are coming up. I don't believe in hoarding leaf tickets, that's like money under the mattress - useless.
"Time Runner - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/917023-time-runner"
ACPC 9148-1415-271; Dream Vertneuf: 4000-2216-0400; FC 1993-7728-9757

gamemaster712
1 month ago#8
Outside of potential item inventory increase I don’t really use LT much otherwise. Definitely not necessary during garden event either.
And after one craft item increase I see little need to move it up to 3. 2 is plenty.

3 cycles left today. 4295 cm so far. No nets used yet. I’m gonna spam on last two days.

User Info: SassyCheesicle

SassyCheesicle
1 month ago#9
Boo. Last cycle with Golden Rod:

10 Guppies
2 Piranhas
2 Koi

For a grand total of 234 cm...

I will probably finish... But - it's going to take every cycle I can get! Not gonna finish early...
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: 3990 4949 949 SasyCheesy

User Info: hottienanako20

hottienanako20
1 month ago#10
3250.5 right now. The 5-8pm round. I got all the items I wanted from Chip's Challenges. I just want a gold trophy now.
FC: hotinanako: 2208-8972-5027/Rikki: 3411-4870-8445; ACPC: 8430 8405 831(Rikki); Pokemon GO: 3442 7039 6212 (RikkiH2O); Switch: 6072-8530-7630 (hotinanako)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Fishing Tourney #5 daily results

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived