• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Argh!!! I flippen hate these bug events!

User Info: Sneakers

Sneakers
3 months ago#1
was oing fine..caught all of the first two bugs early this time...but now am lagging begind..one i get not many bugs, after waiting all that time...and seems most escape. just now, this is my end result

https://i.imgtc.com/yg5484s.jpg

i rarely get help from anyone...i mean i do get some from nice folks like Kate, and am not complaining that most dont share bugs...cause i imagine they see i dont share back and think share then? fair argument...but when you only have a fraction of the bugs, you cant share with many people...this time, i only have 3 bugs to share, and they always go to the people who did help, and if they have no room, first person that needs bugs. i just need 7 scarlets and 14 gilded....and dont recall when it ends. I cant be the only one who gets such cruddy catch rates. i dont remember how long it takes to have flowers bloom, and sometimes forget to check....even used flower food to get a quick batch of flowers.
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / Switch FC - 0850-9699-4004
Pocket Camp FC - 7710 2061 898

User Info: SassyCheesicle

SassyCheesicle
3 months ago#2
Friend request incoming.
If you have flowers open, I can share!

*Edit*
Wait, we are friends!
This next round leave a few flowers unharvested so we can share!
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: 3990 4949 949 SasyCheesy

Sneakers
3 months ago#3
SassyCheesicle posted...
Friend request incoming.
If you have flowers open, I can share!

*Edit*
Wait, we are friends!
This next round leave a few flowers unharvested so we can share!

Ok, will do. think got an hour to go til they bloom

User Info: MamieKate09

MamieKate09
3 months ago#4
Aaarrrggg, I hate it when I forget people’s in-game names! Remind me please.
I have scarlets.
Maybe leave at least 10 full blooms. Or more.

User Info: lady_summoner

lady_summoner
3 months ago#5
Sneakers posted...

i rarely get help from anyone...i mean i do get some from nice folks like Kate, and am not complaining that most dont share bugs...cause i imagine they see i dont share back and think share then?

It could also be that others are affected by the same low rates you're seeing. I've felt terrible because someone will leave me like 5 gilded bugs and I only catch one of them so that's all I can share back even though I'd like to share more equally. I do try to give more scarlet ones for balance but I also don't want to flood them with bugs they may not even need.

User Info: MamieKate09

MamieKate09
3 months ago#6
MamieKate09 posted...
Aaarrrggg, I hate it when I forget people’s in-game names! Remind me please.
I have scarlets.
Maybe leave at least 10 full blooms. Or more.

Found you– Kia!

User Info: Nicolelaroche

Nicolelaroche
3 months ago#7
Add me, I’ll share
Pocket camp: 58384505204 Nicole

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
3 months ago#8
several things to remember:

1. the vocal folks get the bugs. whenever we hear someone complain they're low, we all gang up and drop bugs on 'em, so if we haven't heard from you on here (and there isn't much in the way of in-game, except kudos or bug drops to know) we might forget.

2. lots of other folks are needing bugs too, so we might not have scrolled through to you.

3. you gotta leave some flowers open! all of us make this mistake...we want to plant and harvest as many as we can, so we don't leave any open. but that means when our friends are on, and looking to offload, we get passed by because we have no open spaces. it also helps to harvest all your bugs, run around and do all your tasks, and only when you're about to close it replant any you're going to--often times i'll have one or more friends dump bugs while i'm on, especially if i time it right, since a lot of people log on at the rotation changes. then i can dump them right back and we all get double returns til we miss 'em all.

4. not a point, but...i've offloaded all my bugs earlier today, so i don't have a stockpile again, but i'll check in and drop some off too, when i get a few saved up, which may not be til later this evening or tomorrow. if you've got some open spaces!
acpc ID 7131 5955 342; Eilonwy40
PoGo ID 1063 5035 7379; Eilonwy40

Sneakers
3 months ago#9
That's why am not post any complaints towards anyeone, realize factors come to play, and yeah, I do harvest and replant the flowers to get the goals for both planting and harvesting flowers. Next time will just leave 10 in bloom if i remember, and just harvest the other 10. I do realize am not the only one online, dont want to leave that impression....i was more fuming that I get all those bugs, and all but 3 got away...that was so infuriating. I also know cant get everyone...when i give bugs out, I go through list of friends , see who needs them, and trey to give a few or so to as many as I can.

User Info: crouton

crouton
3 months ago#10
i'm glad to see that you managed to finish it up, I was going to help you out if you still needed it. :D (I saw your other topic.)

I try to remember to only harvest 10 at a time as well, but sometimes I go harvest crazy and forget. :( But that's where the flower food comes in handy, haha. :D

If anyone still needs bugs before the event's over, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help someone in need.
XBL/Steam: nekocrouton PSN: nekokuruton
ACPC: 8665 8498 754 crouton
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Argh!!! I flippen hate these bug events!
  • Topic Archived