• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. How much longer until bonus xp for requests comes back?

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
9 months ago#1
I have calling cards and requests tickets up to my eyeballs
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: Alex_Masterson

Alex_Masterson
9 months ago#2
They only do that when new animals are added.

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
9 months ago#3
I don't think they did it the last two times though. If it doesn't happen when Harmonious is added, it might be that they've stopped doing it...
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: Emmy_Altava

Emmy_Altava
9 months ago#4
They may be trying to avoid the outlook of "only do requests when a bonus experience event is ongoing unless some other event requires you to do them".

User Info: Chaos Genesis

Chaos Genesis
9 months ago#5
We literally have no idea.
WiiU: drgdgrana | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 (NL: David @ Iacon)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4C00-0011-50F6 | Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Flying (Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, Rufflet)

User Info: tipntop

tipntop
9 months ago#6
Indeed, the new method for new characters appears to be to not give extra xp but to make them available with every cycles on the first day (minus the very first cycle), which allows you to get them to level 5+ if you do all cycles.(or close) on day one.
Christmas trees are eating the pavement,
The pavement is eating old ladies

User Info: Polycosm

Polycosm
9 months ago#7
tipntop posted...
Indeed, the new method for new characters appears to be to not give extra xp but to make them available with every cycles on the first day (minus the very first cycle), which allows you to get them to level 5+ if you do all cycles.(or close) on day one.

There's been no official confirmation, but this does appear to be the case. At the same time exp bonuses disappeared, the dev started tinkering with the rotation frequency of new animals. This is a smart change to the balance of the game; without it, it would become increasingly difficult to level new animals as the older ones increasingly outnumber them.
BKSheikah owned me so thoroughly in the 2017 guru contest, I'd swear he used the Lens of Truth to pick his bracket. (thengamer.com/guru)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. How much longer until bonus xp for requests comes back?
  • Topic Archived