I wish they would raise the 40 item limit for campsites

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. I wish they would raise the 40 item limit for campsites

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
7 months ago#1
I have 30 animals at level 20 now and I have like 6 more right around the corner to level 20 and before I know It I won't have enough room in my campsite to show off everyone's pictures :(
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: Nijn

Nijn
7 months ago#2
Yes! I totally agree! I already send feedback asking if it was possible to have 40 grond spots, not including everything you put on top. I have a restaurant at my campsite, and I really would like to display more food and just like you more pics. Now I only display my to fav villagers.

User Info: mipond

mipond
7 months ago#3
I've put pictures away until I can figure out a different way to display them. I hope they raise the limit also Sherm.
"I can assure you guys that she is 100% real and genuine." Go_Totodile

User Info: ashariel19

ashariel19
7 months ago#4
I was hoping they would be able to hang on the walls a screens but nope
fc- 2852-7701-7280
town name; CentralP

User Info: ACmaster37

ACmaster37
7 months ago#5
Strange that the camper vans don't have item limits, but the campsite does, hopefully this can change in an update.
Obviously people aren't going to look in your camper very often, but it may be the only way to have everything out at once.

There's 40 spots on the first floor, plus tables underneath, and stick the remainder on the second floor, or campsite.
AC Pocket Camp ID: 8091 1211 037 (KongQuest)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. I wish they would raise the 40 item limit for campsites

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived