Would rares that the animals request sell at lowest price now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Would rares that the animals request sell at lowest price now?

User Info: grizz96

grizz96
4 months ago#1
I keep catching an overabundance of black bass and red snappers. I was just wondering if people need these now. I don't want to put them in my market box if no one needs them.
N3DS FC: 4613-6691-8120; N3DS XL FC: 0576-7921-3416

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
4 months ago#2
I'd recommend not putting them in bundles greater than 2, from my experience these fish tend to sit in the marketplace for a while and I think for many people buying 3 or more can be quite a mouthful. Personally, I do buy these when I need them from time to time, as long as they're not overpriced
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: Retrowench

Retrowench
4 months ago#3
I just sell one of each at lowest price, and buy likewise when needed. I’d happily sell for less if they’d let me!
Pocket Camp: 05121210652 (Gemz)
Lv.75+

User Info: SnoringFrog

SnoringFrog
4 months ago#4
I usually put up a bass, snapper, and whatever the large but not super rare beetle is at the lowest price. They sit in the market for a while but eventually sell, but I don't usually end up listing many items anyways so I don't mind them taking up space.

User Info: empathy4u

empathy4u
4 months ago#5
I recently bought some Black Bass from Market Boxes because I hadn't caught any in ages and was out.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Would rares that the animals request sell at lowest price now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived