Now that the hip animals have been out for a while, what level are you all at?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Now that the hip animals have been out for a while, what level are you all at?

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
7 months ago#1
Now that everyone's had time to level up the hip animals, what level are you guys? I'm closing in on level 80, just need 2 more hearts.
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: ashariel19

ashariel19
7 months ago#2
I'm only 77 im still working on getting hip to lvl 15 to craft there speical items..but everyone else is 18 19 or 20 but I feel like I have at least 2 maxed out ones each round on the islands and I only have like 20 maxed I hate to see what's going to happen when I have half of them maxed but that's holding me up
fc- 2852-7701-7280
town name; CentralP

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
7 months ago#3
ashariel19 posted...
I'm only 77 im still working on getting hip to lvl 15 to craft there speical items..but everyone else is 18 19 or 20 but I feel like I have at least 2 maxed out ones each round on the islands and I only have like 20 maxed I hate to see what's going to happen when I have half of them maxed but that's holding me up

I'm kinda in the same boat lol. I've kept all my hip animals in my campsite and I make sure to only have the hip animals there each time I finish the hip amenities I just got 3 of them to level 15 today
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: sunny_red51

sunny_red51
7 months ago#4
I'm at level 70, almost to 71. Most of my animals are at levels 15-18. I think about twelve are at 9-14, mostly hip animals. I don't have any animals maxed at 20, but I have one hip animal maxed at 15.

Currently building level 5 of the tier 2 hip amenity (the couch). Probably won't have enough hip essences to start the tier 3 hip amenity any time soon.

I've been slowly trying to build all the special furniture items I have unlocked. I have all the clothing items crafted, still need to finish about 18 or so furniture items, though I haven't unlocked all of the special animal request furniture.

User Info: TrafficDodger

TrafficDodger
7 months ago#5
sunny_red51 posted...
I've been slowly trying to build all the special furniture items I have unlocked. I have all the clothing items crafted, still need to finish about 18 or so furniture items, though I haven't unlocked all of the special animal request furniture.

Some of the non-request furniture require sparkle stones to craft. Make sure you don't use up all your sparkle stones (which I began to do until I realized my mistake) so that when your animals hit level 15, you'll have some sparkle stones left to craft their special request items.
ACPC: (CarsDodger) 4642 5955 234

User Info: Emmy_Altava

Emmy_Altava
7 months ago#6
I'm at level 75.

Most animals are at level 17-18, with a few stragglers at 16 or 19. Jay alone is at 20 because he was my preserves pimp for most of the game, and the Hipsters are all at 14. I try to do most of the dialogue sessions each day but I usually ignore most requests unless an event is going on (except fruit/shell ones since those are easy.) No point stressing out over those when I'll get that FP eventually regardless during an event and the cap's a fairly low 20.

User Info: rick alverado

rick alverado
7 months ago#7
I'm at level 69 currently.
http://ericbarkman.tumblr.com/chronohustle -My series about time travel
http://ericbarkman.tumblr.com/simplecomplications -My series about University students

User Info: GueraBoo

GueraBoo
7 months ago#8
I'm almost at 71. Working on three specialized items for campers. Up next will be the Transformer toy. Trying to get enough essences up for an amenities haul while the system maintenance goes in. I'm gonna be so bored while I can't play. lol. How sad.
-GueraBoo

User Info: Catalyst_black

Catalyst_black
7 months ago#9
I'm about 4/5ths of the way thru level 73.
PSN ID - Catalyst_Black 360 GT - Frostbite455931
http://i.imgur.com/B2sNrSX.gif

User Info: GueraBoo

GueraBoo
7 months ago#10
GueraBoo posted...
I'm almost at 71. Working on three specialized items for campers. Up next will be the Transformer toy. Trying to get enough essences up for an amenities haul while the system maintenance goes in. I'm gonna be so bored while I can't play. lol. How sad.

Oops, I was already at 71. Just made it to 72.
-GueraBoo
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Now that the hip animals have been out for a while, what level are you all at?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived