Figures I'd only be able to catch this many bats in one go only after

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Figures I'd only be able to catch this many bats in one go only after

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
6 months ago#1
I've already completed all the challenges for them -.-

https://imgur.com/bwixJmx
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: GueraBoo

GueraBoo
6 months ago#2
Same just happened to me. NOW they spawn at 5 diamond bats and 4 rubies. My other batch were red roses. Although while I was planting seeds, two rose bushes popped up as soon as I had planted them. One with a gold bat. They went back to seedlings as I was trying to get a screen shot. I wonder if anyone else is having such glitches?
-GueraBoo

User Info: imakemyownrules

imakemyownrules
6 months ago#3
Yes just started planting seeds and one popped open with a ruby bat. If I try to catch it I get an error and have to go to title screen.

User Info: Sherm128

Sherm128
6 months ago#4
That's never happened to me before, I'll try to keep an eye on it
3DS FC: 1332-7873-0454 Name: Sherman
ACPC ID: 5250-5545-598 Name: Sherman

User Info: GDBlueFalcon

GDBlueFalcon
6 months ago#5
As soon as they popped up when I sow the seed I tapped on finish then swung the net at the bat; It gave me an error massage then restarted.
AC: 00545169913 (itouto)

User Info: Volcaniosis

Volcaniosis
6 months ago#6
imakemyownrules posted...
Yes just started planting seeds and one popped open with a ruby bat. If I try to catch it I get an error and have to go to title screen.

This happened to me too! I was planting seeds and suddenly two flowers popped up out of nowhere and crashed my game when I tried to catch the bats...
3DS FC: 1650-1414-8263.

User Info: GueraBoo

GueraBoo
6 months ago#7
Hmm... Maybe it'll trigger a leaf distribution apology?
-GueraBoo
(message deleted)

User Info: AdelaineV

AdelaineV
6 months ago#9
Volcaniosis posted...
imakemyownrules posted...

This happened to me too! I was planting seeds and suddenly two flowers popped up out of nowhere and crashed my game when I tried to catch the bats...

I got a screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/rJfiXCn.png
Hunter name: Raikah
Now playing: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

User Info: TrafficDodger

TrafficDodger
6 months ago#10
GueraBoo posted...
Same just happened to me. NOW they spawn at 5 diamond bats and 4 rubies. My other batch were red roses. Although while I was planting seeds, two rose bushes popped up as soon as I had planted them. One with a gold bat. They went back to seedlings as I was trying to get a screen shot. I wonder if anyone else is having such glitches?

It happened to me this afternoon. I could neither catch the bats nor harvest the 2 pop up flowers and had to reboot the game. When I got back in, they were seedlings again. Weird glitch.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Name: CarsDodger 4642 5955 234
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Figures I'd only be able to catch this many bats in one go only after

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived