is anyone else's market place not changing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. is anyone else's market place not changing?

User Info: SnoringFrog

SnoringFrog
3 months ago#11
Mine got stuck for a bit. I hadn't checked the market for at least one, if not 2-3 cycles, but when I came back something was already sold from when I'd purchased if before.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - got all the buttferlies I need, sharing last minute winter/gold from 18 flowers. PM/tag me if you need them.

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
3 months ago#12
The market place needs to expand their inventory as everyone can buy their whole stock in a couple of weeks, maybe even less.
"Do you want a TV on your PC?" - Mr. Zero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVbhmwBFPY

User Info: Alex_Masterson

Alex_Masterson
3 months ago#13
Elice_Carol posted...
The market place needs to expand their inventory as everyone can buy their whole stock in a couple of weeks, maybe even less.

They could buy everything in a couple of weeks, but it seems a lot of people cannot because some items just refuse to show up for them, even though they have been playing since release back in November.

User Info: SnoringFrog

SnoringFrog
3 months ago#14
SnoringFrog posted...
Mine got stuck for a bit. I hadn't checked the market for at least one, if not 2-3 cycles, but when I came back something was already sold from when I'd purchased if before.

Update: checked it yesterday and it still hasn't changed. Not sure how long it's been now.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - got all the buttferlies I need, sharing last minute winter/gold from 18 flowers. PM/tag me if you need them.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. is anyone else's market place not changing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived