is anyone else's market place not changing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. is anyone else's market place not changing?

User Info: amber90

amber90
8 months ago#1
I've had the same things in my market place for the past few days, they're not refreshing. The clothes and furniture are the same and idk how to get them to change? they used to change within a few hours...

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
8 months ago#2
they should change every six hours. but there are repeats fairly frequently.

if it IS legit stuck...try buying everything?
Sentry3X8A Dg Lvl23 522 hp S42 Hit%101 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg50
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore

amber90
8 months ago#3
verylatebloomer posted...
they should change every six hours. but there are repeats fairly frequently.

if it IS legit stuck...try buying everything?

NOTHING has changed, all 3 items in the clothes and furniture areas are the same, id honestly rather not buy them all because i already own all of them and would be a huge waste of bells

verylatebloomer
8 months ago#4
always worth a try just restarting your phone, too; clears out stuck cached data sometimes?

i honestly don't have much help; sounds frustrating. I finally bought all the furniture, but figuring out what shirts i have and haven't already bought is annoying enough on it's own; i've already had to sell back two duplicates. so getting stuck would be even MORE frustrating...
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore

amber90
8 months ago#5
verylatebloomer posted...
always worth a try just restarting your phone, too; clears out stuck cached data sometimes?

i honestly don't have much help; sounds frustrating. I finally bought all the furniture, but figuring out what shirts i have and haven't already bought is annoying enough on it's own; i've already had to sell back two duplicates. so getting stuck would be even MORE frustrating...

its extremely frustrating! im super close to collecting all of the clothes from the market place but its impossible when it won't change! thank you for your help!

User Info: Dragon_James

Dragon_James
8 months ago#6
My market place did this yesterday. I bought a shirt and went about my business as usual but, well past 6 hours later, my market place was exactly the same. It seems to be fine now though.
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!

amber90
8 months ago#7
Dragon_James posted...
My market place did this yesterday. I bought a shirt and went about my business as usual but, well past 6 hours later, my market place was exactly the same. It seems to be fine now though.

i woke up this morning and it seems to be fixed

User Info: Gypsy-Rose

Gypsy-Rose
8 months ago#8
My Nooks just keeps recycling the same nine or ten things. Always.
FC #1: 5129-1024-6996 (W) - FC #2: 5343-8430-0973 (R)

amber90
8 months ago#9
Gypsy-Rose posted...
My Nooks just keeps recycling the same nine or ten things. Always.

that happens to me too, it always seems to be the same things, even with the able sisters. mine got stuck for 3 or 4 days no change in either, it happens a lot but its usually just for a day not that long

verylatebloomer
8 months ago#10
i got through nook fine, but mabel and kicks just give me the same old stuff pretty regularly. who knows when i'll finish those lines. (i've already crafted all the new stuff)
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. is anyone else's market place not changing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived