Search function for Market Box

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Search function for Market Box

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 months ago#1
Picture this scenario: Marshal's wanting three horse mackerel, you only have one and the sea isn't being helpful because the items you need generally never spawn. You decide to check the Market Box, but combing through your friend list is so tedious and nobody seems to have that one item you have.

Tada! Add a search function for items! Select an item from the categories (fruit, insects, fish, shells) and you'll get a list of friends that are selling the stuff. It couldn't be too hard for Nintendo to add that, could it?
"Do you want a TV on your PC?" - Mr. Zero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVbhmwBFPY

User Info: ComfortablySad

ComfortablySad
4 months ago#2
Elice_Carol posted...
but combing through your friend list is so tedious and nobody seems to have that one item you have.

And you can only see the top row of items they have for sale. I'd LOVE a search function.
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.

User Info: Retrowench

Retrowench
4 months ago#3
I’d love this too, but guess everyone would just go to the cheapest seller. They could just hide the price in results though I guess, still keep a bit of work and serendipity. If I need something I’ll and it’s there I’ll tend to buy regardless, unless it’s super-extortionate.
Pocket Camp: 05121210652 (Gemz)
Lv.60+

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
4 months ago#4
Retrowench posted...
I’d love this too, but guess everyone would just go to the cheapest seller. They could just hide the price in results though I guess, still keep a bit of work and serendipity. If I need something I’ll and it’s there I’ll tend to buy regardless, unless it’s super-extortionate.

I don't think people should be selling 3 oranges or crucian carp for 300 bells, because you're going to be making a profit on the extra stuff you sell anyway. Similarly, don't sell ten of anything as even though it's at a reasonable price not everyone will have space.
"Do you want a TV on your PC?" - Mr. Zero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVbhmwBFPY

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
4 months ago#5
Elice_Carol posted...
Retrowench posted...

I don't think people should be selling 3 oranges or crucian carp for 300 bells, because you're going to be making a profit on the extra stuff you sell anyway. Similarly, don't sell ten of anything as even though it's at a reasonable price not everyone will have space.

I actually love people who sell packs of ten tbh... This one guy always sells 10 of basic catches (fruit beetle, crucian carp) at 1,000 bells a lot, and I gladly pay the price because I now have no use for bells plus it's so dang convenient when I've run out of a creature and the game isn't giving me any more.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
4 months ago#6
yeah, i like 5's or 10's. 3's are okay, but...they don't really get you ahead; if you need 3, someone just drained you, so you'd rather have 5.

10's better late game, when you've dumped some tickets into your inventory storage, for sure. i have one guy who always has packets of 10 cherries and apples. (sadly, i have two cherry trees, but i've hit him up for apples more than once!)
Sentry3X8A Dg Lvl23 522 hp S42 Hit%101 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg50
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Search function for Market Box

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived