Items to Craft when Materials Reach Max Limit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Items to Craft when Materials Reach Max Limit.

User Info: rick alverado

rick alverado
4 months ago#11
145? Ugh, I knew it was something like that, but I hadn't actually added up the amounts. That's going to take a while...
http://ericbarkman.tumblr.com/chronohustle -My series about time travel
http://ericbarkman.tumblr.com/simplecomplications -My series about University students

User Info: ClosedBook

ClosedBook
4 months ago#12
Is there a good item to make when you are making out on paper?
3DS FC 5129-1763-5459 IGN: Jonathan
Xbox GT: ClosedBook88 If you have an issue with a trade, PM me

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
4 months ago#13
How are you guys getting max materials??? I cant seem to keep up my wood and cotton supply up.
My FE:Heroes Units:
https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/user/12336

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
4 months ago#14
Dunedainsith posted...
How are you guys getting max materials??? I cant seem to keep up my wood and cotton supply up.

once your campers are higher levels they start puking ungodly amounts of resources at you. i got 29 wood from ONE camper yesterday just doing his three quests. that's when the essence becomes your limiting resource.

but even that is just a bottleneck and eventually will start accruing.

anything to do with all this "friend powder"? early game i was soooo worried i'd run out, cuz after finishing the daily quest, there was no other way to get it! but now? i think it was only needed for maybe a dozen items?
Sentry3X8A Dg Lvl23 522 hp S42 Hit%101 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg50
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore

User Info: Erde-Kaiser

Erde-Kaiser
4 months ago#15
The max on friend powder is 9,999 and I'd honestly be impressed if anyone could cap it. Dunno why it's the only thing with a higher storage, I'm sure they'll use it for something later.
3DS FC: 3754-8252-1819 PSN: Erdekaiser_sigma
(message deleted)

User Info: miki3220

miki3220
4 months ago#17
verylatebloomer posted...
Dunedainsith posted...

once your campers are higher levels they start puking ungodly amounts of resources at you. i got 29 wood from ONE camper yesterday just doing his three quests. that's when the essence becomes your limiting resource.

but even that is just a bottleneck and eventually will start accruing.

anything to do with all this "friend powder"? early game i was soooo worried i'd run out, cuz after finishing the daily quest, there was no other way to get it! but now? i think it was only needed for maybe a dozen items?

I noticed that a few of the plants require friend powder to craft. I haven't paid attention to other items.
Pocket Camp Lv 54

verylatebloomer
4 months ago#18
miki3220 posted...
During the New Year's Event I found that crafting either the Isabelle kite or katomatsu screen cost 250 charms and 800 bells but sold for 1460 bells for a profit of 660 bells (1 hour craft time). I used up my extra charms crafting these.

oh, man, i wish you'd posted this earlier! i sold easily 999 of those stupid items! i went through the crafting list only up through the first half checking for sale prices and they were all at a loss so i lost interest and just sold 'em!

once i get through all my dang flower breeding (interrupted by THIS event) i'll be sure to check out those bears! gonna be a while though...145 of each flower just to get each item catalogued...ugh. i'm up to 45 blue tulip seeds, haven't even STARTED on the other flower. but now i've got to use all my garden space for these butterflies! (wish you could buy some more garden space like you can for inventory and market boxes...)
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore

verylatebloomer
4 months ago#19
nobody's found something for paper yet? i still have a few wallpapers to do, so it's not gonna happen soon, but...eventually everything maxes.

User Info: Catalyst_black

Catalyst_black
4 months ago#20
I hear you. Crafting some of the final amenities made me realize I've now got more cotton than either wood or steel.
PSN ID - Catalyst_Black 360 GT - Frostbite455931
http://i.imgur.com/B2sNrSX.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Items to Craft when Materials Reach Max Limit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived