Items to Craft when Materials Reach Max Limit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Items to Craft when Materials Reach Max Limit.

User Info: Catalyst_black

Catalyst_black
4 months ago#1
So I recently became aware that it's more profitable to craft the Cute Rug when you have an excess of Cotton.

For 6 cotton which would be sold for 60, you can instead gain an additional 36 bells. 220 to make, but sells at 316. A 96 bell profit.

Likewise its apparently more profitable to craft Amps and sell them afterwards than to sell Steel on its own. Of course, this all depends on if you have the time and patience to go through the crafting menus.

Know any other items which are profitable to craft and sell, than post them down below. It'd be nice to find out what to do with excess Wood.
PSN ID - Catalyst_Black 360 GT - Frostbite455931
http://i.imgur.com/B2sNrSX.gif

User Info: OmigawdMatt

OmigawdMatt
4 months ago#2
Wow thanks for the info! This is beyond helpful. As of tomorrow in the afternoon, I will have finished crafting every single item (minus a few villager special request items as they're level 10-13).

Craft time doesn't matter to me at this point in the game, as long as there is profit. Will try out that amp method.
Currently checking certain wood crafts for profit. If I find something, I'll get back to this topic.

EDIT: Okay, I found a shelf called Ranch Hutch. Needs 6 wood (equivalent to 60 bells) and costs 370 bells to make. A total of 430 bells. The selling price is 512 bells.You'll be making a good 82 bells profit in the end. Downside: It takes 3 mins to craft, but if that doesn't bother you, then this is ideal.
PSN: OmigawdMatt

User Info: Catalyst_black

Catalyst_black
4 months ago#3
Cool, that's about the same amount of time it takes for the Amps to be crafted anyhow.
PSN ID - Catalyst_Black 360 GT - Frostbite455931
http://i.imgur.com/B2sNrSX.gif

User Info: tipntop

tipntop
4 months ago#4
I'm usually going with:
Amp : 6 steel, 3 min => 130 profit
Ranch Bed : 3 wood + 3 cotton, 3 min => 140 profit
Worktable: 6 wood, 1 min => 110 profit (as wood is coming in faster than cotton)
Christmas trees are eating the pavement,
The pavement is eating old ladies

User Info: OmigawdMatt

OmigawdMatt
4 months ago#5
It's best to take advantage of this now. I find it odd that these are very select few. Developers might change this some time in the future but I'm not sure myself. Just a hunch/precaution.
PSN: OmigawdMatt

User Info: sulp

sulp
4 months ago#6
I think you did not realise that it costs 6 cotton + 430 bells to craft the lovely rug. It lists how much the crafting cost in bells is for each item and what they sell-back for (significantly less), so you have been making a loss this whole time.

User Info: Alex_Masterson

Alex_Masterson
4 months ago#7
sulp posted...
I think you did not realise that it costs 6 cotton + 430 bells to craft the lovely rug. It lists how much the crafting cost in bells is for each item and what they sell-back for (significantly less), so you have been making a loss this whole time.

He said he was doing the Cute Rug, not the Lovely Rug. :)

User Info: sulp

sulp
4 months ago#8
Alex_Masterson posted...
sulp posted...

He said he was doing the Cute Rug, not the Lovely Rug. :)

SOrry, some reason I thought they were the same thing.

User Info: Batgirl520

Batgirl520
4 months ago#9
And a tip for those that don’t know (took me a while to figure this out). On the order screen of the item, click the Favorites star in the upper right corner so the item will appear in the Favorites tab and you won’t have to search for it every time.

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
4 months ago#10
omg i was just about to ask if there was a better way to navigate the menu! what a doofus i am for forgetting favorites!

i have just been clicking tables (it's the second) and scrolling over to instruments (i think it's the third) and even those few swipes get annoying when you're getting 100 steel every time you play, and want to keep it down a little...to buy more damn seeds. 145 flowers of each type to get ALL the items...SO FAR! yowch!
Sentry3X8A Dg Lvl23 522 hp S42 Hit%101 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg50
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Items to Craft when Materials Reach Max Limit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived