• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. I will block you for buying out my market box

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
11 months ago#31
ummm...

no matter the price you set, you will earn back more bells for completing a task with them than you can charge.

so, yeah, ANYONE with a desire to progress in the game more quickly and easily would be foolish NOT to buy you out completely, ESPECIALLY if you go to the effort to have a complete set of items available all the time. why WOULD they restock their own items? it is FAR faster and more efficient if you have found an OCD source for everything they need that doesn't cost more than they'll get for their trouble?

this is a quite unusual topic.
Sentry3X8A Dg Lvl23 522 hp S42 Hit%101 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg50
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore

User Info: NightRider7

NightRider7
11 months ago#32
ChibiChickie posted...
VivaLaFisica posted...
I say it jokingly, but it's incredibly frustrating to spend hours stocking up two stacks of x9 of every useful item in game and to have a single person snipe your shop and buy everything in an instant.

It's unfair to other friends that you're making my shop (that was once a one-stop-shop of each item) now less useful. It's also incredibly taxing on me to have to run around resetting spawn points trying to farm another x18 of a single item. Btw, these items were priced at 90 bells each. Yet somehow someone had the inventory space and money to snag it all.

I've tried making smaller quantity stacks and the same person would just buy each stack of x3. I up'd it to x9 and still the same issue. I'm thinking to just not expend the effort anymore restocking.

It just strikes a nerve with me when someone suddenly empties out my market. Why I feel obligated to restock? Idk. I've made the game too easy for others and I'm not here to do the farming for you.

Venting. I sound crazy, don't I? Anyway. I did block one individual to keep them from doing it again to my shop. Sounds absurd. Thoughts on my odd perspective?

Resetting spawn points? Farming? What game are you playing?

Lol TC probably thinks they're playing minecraft
Only the beginning.
A chick that writes at night, all days of the week.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
11 months ago#33
I sell my items at the minimum possible price to help my friends out. They are there for people to buy. If you don’t wants single person to buy all of your stuff, set the price at the maximum possible price.

I guarantee you that no one will buy you out then.
An American living in Japan.
For Miitomo: follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: VivaLaFisica

VivaLaFisica
11 months ago#34
parKb5 posted...
I sell my items at the minimum possible price to help my friends out. They are there for people to buy. If you don’t wants single person to buy all of your stuff, set the price at the maximum possible price.

https://ibb.co/k0LwLR

Not everything, but still annoying to restock all at once. I've straight up skipped some cycles because I didn't feel like running around farming items to replenish inventory.

There's too much to do, now with gardening every three hours. Just whyyyy. I have to log off at some point, but there's always more...
JPN 3DS: MHXX, PKMN Moon, FE Valencia
Switch: Disgaea 5, Snipperclips, Pokken, Odyssey

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
11 months ago#35
VivaLaFisica posted...
parKb5 posted...

https://ibb.co/k0LwLR

Not everything, but still annoying to restock all at once. I've straight up skipped some cycles because I didn't feel like running around farming items to replenish inventory.

There's too much to do, now with gardening every three hours. Just whyyyy. I have to log off at some point, but there's always more...

So then don’t worry about it. Why do you feel the need to have stacks of every item in your market place if it upsets you when people buy them? Just forget about it.
An American living in Japan.
For Miitomo: follow me on Twitter @parKb5
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. I will block you for buying out my market box
  • Topic Archived