I will block you for buying out my market box

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. I will block you for buying out my market box

User Info: Visani_Chante

Visani_Chante
5 months ago#11
VivaLaFisica posted...
I don't think it's about price, rather diversity of items in the shop. Putting up x9 of fruits that I don't even have double trees of really hurt (lol). I can't control farming fruit like I can fish. I can only give up so many of my beloved pears. And poof. They're gone. Just can't keep up with demand. Again, under two hours of writing this, half the shop is gone: https://ibb.co/cTFSN6

If you don't think it's about price, then you might as well set the price as high as the game will allow.

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
5 months ago#12
While it's their right to buy them, I can see how it ruins what you're doing if you're trying to be charitable to other players rather than just make profit. I would feel free to block them.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: thesauce1234

thesauce1234
5 months ago#13
lol block the only guy wholl probably buy your items at that price do it
3DS FC: 4339-2567-8412 ; ACNL:Alfredo from Sauce ; Pokemon: IGN - Sauce
MH4U: IGN - Friend HR 999 ~ MHG: IGN - Sauce HR 999

User Info: jojomexi

jojomexi
5 months ago#14
Maybe it's just me, but I look at my shop as a means to sell items that I have a surplus of. I don't try to diversify the items in my shop. I also sell my items dirt cheap (x4 for 100) just so that I can have an ever rotating stock, as well as always having room for when I need to dump more surplus into the shop. I couldn't care less if the same person buys out all my stock. I have max friends, so the odds of someone buying 5+ stacks is going to be high. Items are not hard to get once you get past like level, combined with also buying the items from the Nintendo Shop.

User Info: Emmy_Altava

Emmy_Altava
5 months ago#15
jfc you have the biggest sucker ever at your fingertips and you're trying to block them

embrace your ability to become a tycoon on the back of one person instead of obsessing over a storefront

User Info: piranhapete

piranhapete
5 months ago#16
Okay yeah I changed my mind. I didn't look until your prices until now.

Don't block anyone who's buying at those prices. You're practically robbing him, not vice versa.
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen! So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
Birdo deserves a bigger role in the Mario series!

User Info: ultraraichu

ultraraichu
5 months ago#17
Before I thought that you were selling at the minimum price at 20 bells per item to be charitable, at which case I'll be "that person is greedy, block him/her if you have other friends who want to buy". Since the person is buying near max (90 bells per item), I'm just wondering how you can find someone like that. Seems like the other person is charitable.
Triztan Nintendo 3ds: 1848-1733-3257
Wii U: ultraraichu

User Info: Honnuli

Honnuli
5 months ago#18
Wow. Now this is some serious first world problems. I have no words.

User Info: salamandles

salamandles
5 months ago#19
I have a question for you though. When you say you are putting them at 90 bells each, does that mean you have 9 of an item listed for 810? Because if you are listing 9 for 90 bells, the person buying will get 9 of your item for 90 bells only. At least, when I play and buy 3 fish for 100 for example, it only subtracts 100 for my score, not 300 like you would think. At least I thought that was the case. Which was why I was listing 1 item at a time when I started for their full price.
FC: 4253 - 4031 - 2977
Dream Address: 4600-4077-0497

User Info: mipond

mipond
5 months ago#20
Isn't the idea of the market boxes to sell the stuff? Better yet if they are paying a lot.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. I will block you for buying out my market box

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived