Is the quarry complete BS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Is the quarry complete BS?

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
10 months ago#11
The materials given to you are predetermined so whatever rocks you break you will get the same exact oar in the same order
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
10 months ago#12
Today I got four cotton. What the hell is this garbage?

User Info: Volcaniosis

Volcaniosis
10 months ago#13
I only go in if it's sparkly. Saves me some heartache.
3DS FC: 1650-1414-8263.

User Info: VivaLaFisica

VivaLaFisica
10 months ago#14
Volcaniosis posted...

The TC is learning this the hard way...
JPN 3DS: MHXX, PKMN Moon, FE Valencia
Switch: Disgaea 5, Snipperclips, Pokken, Odyssey

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
10 months ago#15
Currently I have a lot of essence but the Quarry won't give cotton which I need to upgrade all my tents and my animal levels are capping.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. They're all complacent sheeple. Passion fights, but reason wins.

User Info: VivaLaFisica

VivaLaFisica
10 months ago#16
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Currently I have a lot of essence but the Quarry won't give cotton which I need to upgrade all my tents and my animal levels are capping.

Put the cotton gifting animals into your campsite. They'll generate it more reliably than you'll get from one entrance (possibly) a day for cotton.

And don't worry about cotton as much beyond upgrading the basic tents. Other materials start being required heavily.
JPN 3DS: MHXX, PKMN Moon, FE Valencia
Switch: Disgaea 5, Snipperclips, Pokken, Odyssey

User Info: Alex_Masterson

Alex_Masterson
10 months ago#17
Volcaniosis posted...

I have only gone in when it is candy canes, and I have not yet seen a sparkly candy cane. And considering I have only ever gotten silver and gold nuggets when I go for candy canes, it may well be programmed that way just for the candy canes.

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
10 months ago#18
Tried a sparkling natural essence and got 5. Sparkles even matter?

User Info: jojomexi

jojomexi
10 months ago#19
It is wasteful to go in for candy canes. If you are playing all of the time then you will get all the candy canes needed for all festive items. I have had all my candy canes since yesterday, and that was with going into quarry for candy canes like 3 times. We have what, 20+ days left of the event? Also, the quarry help resets everyday, so if you are someone who doesn't play 'every day' then you need to just request help in the beginning of the day and then go into the quarry at the end of the day when you have enough help. If you aren't willing to do that, then you are losing more obtainable material not playing for a whole day than you are not willing to do enough work to enter the quarry once per day.

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
10 months ago#20
jojomexi posted...
It is wasteful to go in for candy canes. If you are playing all of the time then you will get all the candy canes needed for all festive items. I have had all my candy canes since yesterday, and that was with going into quarry for candy canes like 3 times. We have what, 20+ days left of the event? Also, the quarry help resets everyday, so if you are someone who doesn't play 'every day' then you need to just request help in the beginning of the day and then go into the quarry at the end of the day when you have enough help. If you aren't willing to do that, then you are losing more obtainable material not playing for a whole day than you are not willing to do enough work to enter the quarry once per day.

I disagree. The Snowman and Fireplace both cost 300 candy canes and then you have the Christmas tree and others costing 100. You do get some back from the times goals but you still need a bunch. They're often times you don't get any candy canes from animals. The quarry is the best place to get a bunch at once while avoiding the headache of completing quests in hopes for a small amount. You also get way more of the other materials like steel, wool and money from helping animals than from the quarry usually, so I only go in for candy canes and cute essence since both of those are harder for me to obtain.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Is the quarry complete BS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived