Did you buy the K.K. Slider and/or the Tom Nook chair (to get the characters)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Did you buy the K.K. Slider and/or the Tom Nook chair (to get the characters)?

User Info: Emmy_Altava

Emmy_Altava
4 months ago#21
Gamechamp3k posted...
Both, using only in-game tickets. I consider them required for 100% completion, and I consider spending real money on tickets to be cheating, so I had no choice but to buy both with in-game tickets.

There are more than enough tickets available as long as you don't waste them on anything frivolous.

Sounds like things are going to get awkward when they inevitably add more of these items, then. You were better off pretending the Special category didn't exist.

Sooner or later you'll likely need to cheat to get 100%, purely by nature of how these things work. Mobile games always pretend to be generous at first.

User Info: Gamechamp3k

Gamechamp3k
4 months ago#22
Emmy_Altava posted...
You were better off pretending the Special category didn't exist.

In that case I'd just have 500 more tickets sitting in my inventory doing nothing, so I'm not really losing anything buying them as they come along anyway. xP

But yeah, hopefully event items are spaced out enough that finishing without buying tickets is actually possible.
http://i.imgur.com/ES0IWHz.jpg
Kuro-channnnnnn... <3

User Info: 9kcrits

9kcrits
4 months ago#23
Gamechamp3k posted...
Emmy_Altava posted...
You were better off pretending the Special category didn't exist.

In that case I'd just have 500 more tickets sitting in my inventory doing nothing, so I'm not really losing anything buying them as they come along anyway. xP

But yeah, hopefully event items are spaced out enough that finishing without buying tickets is actually possible.

If free-to-play gamemakers shared your worldview - that paying for in-game currency is "cheating", they'd all go broke.

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
4 months ago#24
Bought KK Slider and I'm working on Nook...and the only money I've spent was on the 3 day pack.
Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.
-Guru Nanak

User Info: JustPlainLucas

JustPlainLucas
4 months ago#25
I finally saved up enough leaf tickets to use them (was spending them on getting fruit to regrow until I started getting in the habit of checking market boxes). I figured why not?
---
3DS FC: 3737-9528-6968
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
  3. Did you buy the K.K. Slider and/or the Tom Nook chair (to get the characters)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived