• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. TV shows that you started but couldn't finish

User Info: DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong
1 month ago#111
"Couldn't Keep Up With Schedule" usually isn't an issue for me. I just put it in my "I'll get back to it later" list, as I am doing now with Breaking Bad and The United States of Tara. So my organized list...

Won't Finish on Principle (meaning something other than the show's quality is preventing me from watching it)
Band of Brothers
How I Met Your Mother
Louie
The Office
(US)
Zoey 101

Got Bored (lost interest)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Chobits
The Cramp Twins
Family Guy
Love Hina
Robot Chicken
South Park
Will & Grace

It Jumped the Shark
Daria
Free!
Gunslinger Girl
Fargo
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Johnny Test
Naruto
Will & Grace
(for reasons described above, it is on both lists)

May Not Ever Get Back to Due to Sheer Length
Grey's Anatomy
One Piece
Supernatural

If anyone wants to know, abusive gateway fans forced me to stop watching Band of Brothers and The Office.
"I call it 'Billy and the Cloneasaurus!'" - Skinner
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: greenmist01

greenmist01
1 month ago#112
Id forgotten about Gotham. I did start watching this tv series, and at first i found it quite interesting. But as it went on, the show got more lame, and so did their characters, and i gave up in the end. I think this series would have done better, if it concentrated more on young bruce wayne, and young catwoman, instead of focusing more on the new original characters, where most of them are lame.

Ive stuck with The Walking Dead and Fear of the Walking Dead. But i must admit, there are quite alot of moments where Fear of the Walking Dead gets too boring and uneventful.

The Originals (spin off of Vampire Diaries) is another series i gave up on. They started focusing too much on witches, which wasnt doing anything different to the vampire diaries.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Dracula_basic

Dracula_basic
1 month ago#113
breaking bad I just didn't care for it I watched two and a half seasons I think, a show isn't interesting if you can't root for anyone

User Info: rockoperajon

rockoperajon
1 month ago#114
DonkeyKongSong posted...

Won't Finish on Principle (meaning something other than the show's quality is preventing me from watching it)
Band of Brothers
How I Met Your Mother
Louie
The Office
(US)
Zoey 101

Okay, I can guess why Louie is in there. You explained Band of Brothers and The Office. Why How I Met Your Mother and Zoey 101?
"We few... We happy few..." -William Shakespeare
"We band of buggered." -William the Bloody

User Info: LordFreezer

LordFreezer
1 month ago#115
Lost
Once Upon A Time
Westworld
Supergirl
The Flash
Fear The Walking Dead
Falling Skies

User Info: Dracula_basic

Dracula_basic
1 month ago#116
Another show I can't get through is Walking Dead every time I start the first season I watch a few episode and I can't finish it.

User Info: Twizz810

Twizz810
1 month ago#117
Legends of tomorrow
Legion
Arrow
Orange is the New Black
Cloak and Dagger
Lucifer
House
Better Call Saul
Fear the Walking Dead
Detroit Lions l Detroit Pistons I Michigan Wolverines
Call me Mr. FLINTstone, I can make your bedrock

User Info: steun91

steun91
1 month ago#118
HHHis4real posted...
The Walking Dead was my favorite show for like the first 6 or so seasons....by Season 7 my interest started waning and by Season 8 I just stopped watching completely. Doesnt seem like I missed much.

Orange is the New Black was great for the first 3-4 seasons and I just stopped watching too. That one I just gotta get back into.

For me the problem with Orange is the New Black (I watched 5 out of 7 seasons btw) and some other shows is that the first half of each season is kinda boring, with a stellar second half. I heard the last two seasons are really good but that again, 6 starts out slow. So that's why I never feel like starting another season.
See you later alligator, after a while crocodile, don't forget to write.

User Info: DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong
1 month ago#119
rockoperajon posted...
DonkeyKongSong posted...

Band of Brothers
How I Met Your Mother
Louie
The Office
(US)
Zoey 101

Okay, I can guess why Louie is in there. You explained Band of Brothers and The Office. Why How I Met Your Mother and Zoey 101?

I stated before that the decision to not finish How I Met Your Mother was somewhat rooted in the fact that Season 1 is a chore to get through. Some fans say that they tried too hard to be Friends in Season 1, but started doing its own thing in Season 2 and became better, but having heard about the finale, I'm not sure I want to slug through the rest of Season 1 now. Someone in this thread said it is worth it, maybe I'll go back, maybe I won't.

I actually never liked Zoey 101 as a show, but started tolerating it for the sake of my ex. She moved away, and now my incentive to finish it is gone.
"I call it 'Billy and the Cloneasaurus!'" - Skinner

User Info: MegaDTL3012

MegaDTL3012
4 weeks ago#120
Fine then @DonkeyKongSong , here's an updated list:

Got Bored (lost interest)
Continuum
The Good Wife
Luke Cage
The Tick (2016)

Agent Carter
American Horror Story
American Odyssey
Animorphs
Better Call Saul
The Blacklist
Broadchurch (UK)
Caprica
Close To The Enemy
Defiance
Feud
The Following
From Dusk Till Dawn
Ghosted
Gotham
The Green Green Grass
Hannibal
Homeland
House of Cards (US)
Iron Fist
Jessica Jones
Law & Order: True Crime
Luck
The Man in the High Castle
Marco Polo
M.I.T.: Murder Investigation Team
The New Tomorrow
Primeval: New World
Ray Donovan
Robin Hood (2006 UK series)
Rush Hour
The Secret Agent
The Shannara Chronicles
Shooter
Spooks: Code 9
The Tribe
Trollied
True Blood
The Walking Dead
Wayward Pines

May Not Ever Get Back to Due to Sheer Length
Criminal Minds
Danger Mouse (2015)
Daredevil
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Lewis
Modern Family
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
Ultimate Force
Warehouse 13
Yonderland

Shows that I've watched in their entirety that have been crap have included Demons, Game of Thrones (Post Season Four), Lethal Weapon, Primeval, Taken and The X-Files (2016 revival series).
My Private Board
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1122-degeneratex
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. TV shows that you started but couldn't finish
  • Post New Message